The Storm...

Theme Song: Miguel - Don't Look Back

Andre's P.O.V.

It's amazing how greed can kill a person's soul. I had everything...but I just had to have a little bit more. Because of my greed and selfishness, I'm now a slave. Troy is no longer a business partner. His need for power and control has consumed him. I knew of his infatuation with Genevieve and like a fool I allowed myself to be his puppet. However, I'm trapped. He gave me everything I have....including Naomi. He made me look like a savvy businessman with a promising future so I would look for the part to win her heart. Cheating on her was the dumbest decision I made and I know that if she doesn't hate me already, she's really gonna hate me now. It's only a matter of time before the crew finds us and attacks.

 "Andre, everything is set in motion. We're gonna kidnap Genevieve...and you're gonna help me.", he said with an evil smirk.

 "Troy...no. This is way too much! I didn't agree to all of this! I refuse to do that!", I said.

 "Oh, you think you actually have a damn choice? Nigga, in case you forgot, I gave you everything you have. Let's not forget that Naomi didn't take away everything. I will spill your secrets so fast it'll make your head spin. You owe me. You don't have a choice.", he said in a powerful, yet dangerously calm voice. Immediately, my argument became invalid. Troy literally gave me everything I have. I can't back out. My hands are tied.

Troy's P.O.V.

I'm sure y'all have heard about me by now

I'm sure y'all have heard about me by now. I get what I want...and I want Genevieve back. I will stop at nothing. I will get her voluntarily...if not, I have other methods. It's thrilling to know that I still have an effect on her. The fear in her voice is very addicting and it's what I thrive on. She'll be under my control away from that Larry Bourgeois sooner than she thinks. This reunion is to die for.