New Findings

Theme Song: Jhene Aiko - Eternal Sunshine

Two months later...

Alicia's P.O.V.

Wow, I can't believe it's been two months already!!! I'm showing a little more and everyone has been rubbing my stomach nonstop!! Everyone has been so supportive of me and has been catering to me in any way they possibly can. Naomi, Genevieve, and Chloe are constantly by my side, dealing with my mood swings, crazy cravings, and just being the perfect sisters that they are.

 Anthony, Larry, and Lau are always keeping me laughing with their daily dance battles. They dance to everything from Michael Jackson to Usher!! They always get me to dance but not too much. Just enough for me to get a little bit of exercise because they did research and they found that it makes it easier for me when I go into labor. 

Carter is ALWAYS telling me jokes. Whenever I'm pissed off or mad, he always does something stupid to get me laughing! And then, there's the love of my life, Jacob Perez. Words could never describe how in love I am with him. He's been spoiling me even more now that I'm pregnant! From shopping sprees to daily massages. Every morning and every night before we go to bed, he always rubs my feet and rubs my stomach and has mini conversations with the baby. I think it's completely adorable.

 He's always picking me up so I'm not on my feet a lot. Even Andre makes sure that I want nothing. I go to Larry and Lau's room and began to clean up a bit. It wasn't extremely dirty, but me being the neat freak I am, it just didn't meet my expectations. As I start to make the bed, I noticed a necklace on the floor. I picked it up and what I saw sent me in complete shock. It's the same pendant I have around my neck.

 I looked at my necklace and it was identical to Laurent's. Now, I could just say it's just a coincidence but I KNOW it's deeper than that. I opened the locket of it and I saw a picture of my mother, the same thing inside my locket!!  I saw another locket on Larry's bedside table, and it had the same thing. A tear streamed down my face. That's why Laurent, Larry, and I clicked instantly. They're my twin brothers!!! We all had a picture of the same woman. The orphanage told me that I was an only child!!! 

"Hey Alicia what you doing u-", I turned around to see Lau and Larry. 

"Alicia why do you cry?", Larry asked.

 I couldn't even answer. I just hugged him and cried even harder. I was spending time with my brothers this whole time and didn't realize it. I finally gained enough composure to explain my breakdown. 

"B-because....you are my brother. And so are you, Laurent. I'm your sister.", I said as tears filled my eyes again.

 "What?! How you know that???", Larry asked as he had tears in his eyes. I held up their necklaces and I held up mine. 

"Our necklaces are the same. We are family. It all makes sense now.", I explained as tears streamed down my face. I looked at Lau who was still in shock. "Lau. Laurent, please say something. Please.", I begged. 

In a swift motion, Laurent came to me and hugged me, crying in the crook of my neck. Larry joined the hug and began crying also. 

"Ever since we were little, we tried to look for you but we never could find you. I knew we weren't by ourselves. They tell us that she separated us when we were little. They tell us she didn't want us together. When we were old enough, we left the orphanage and started dancing. We were known as Les Twins. We also became assassins and years later we met Jacob. Before we meet Jacob, we trusted no one. I am so happy I find my sister. So, this means we uncle?", Lau asked as he looked at me.

 I instantly laughed and wiped their faces. "Of course silly! Y'all were already uncles. This just made it official!", I said as I pulled them into a hug. 

"Now this is too precious!!!", we turned around to see Jacob smiling at us.

 "Why does everyone look like they just got through listening to Drake's "Take Care" album?", Jacob asked as we all laughed.

 "Larry and Laurent, they're my brothers. I've found my brothers, babe.", I replied with a smile.