Larry's Special Surprise

Theme Song: Kem - Promise To Love

Alicia's P.O.V.

Jacob and I were in the nursery feeding the twins. As I hold Catalina in my arms, she began cooing at me. "Yes you are mommy's little angel!!", I said, causing her to giggle and kick her little feet. I glance over at Jacob as he held a sleeping Jacob Jr. in his arms. 

"Jacob, I'm worried that the kids won't like me!!", Jacob said mimicking my voice, which caused me to laugh. We laid the kids in their cribs. I lightly ruffled his hair as we were playing fighting.

I lightly tackled him in our bedroom as I hit him with a pillow and hovered over him. He just gazed up at me with the biggest smile on his face. "What?", I asked, giggling. 

"You are just so breathtaking.", he said caressing my face. "I love you, Mr. Perez.", I said as I ran my fingers through his beautiful curls.

 "I love you so much more, Mrs. Perez.", he said as he held me in his arms. 

I can't wait until I'm officially his wife. The day I officially take his name and we claim our love for each other. "Tomorrow's Valentine's day.", I said smiling at him. 

"Oh I know and you BETTER be prepared for anything tomorrow.", he said with that famous smirk. "The same goes for you, Papi.", I said as I kissed him. This boy has no clue what he's in for.

Larry's P.O.V.

I can't wait for tomorrow. I FINALLY have a love with that I can celebrate Valentine's Day. I head into the house, coming back from planning Genevieve's MANY surprises for tomorrow. I head into my room and I see my angel, strumming her guitar and singing. She was just so beautiful and perfect for me. 

"Hey boo.", she said smiling at me. 

The way the sun danced around her beautiful skin, her curly, gorgeous hair, and her emerald green eyes were just perfect. I walked over to her and kissed her passionately. She put away her guitar and pulled me close to her, as I laid my head in her lap. She ran her small fingers through my afro as I looked up at her beautiful, flawless face.

 "I don't deserve you.", Genevieve said as she smiled at me. I grabbed her hand and kissed it tenderly. "Bebé...I don't deserve you. You are so strong and so beautiful. You go through so much yet you keep your head up and you don't let it stop you from living. I am in awe of you, Genevieve. I just wanna make you happy until the only tears you cry are tears of joy.", I said honestly as I crawl closer to her and kiss her passionately. She better get ready, because tomorrow I'm gonna pull all the stops.