Let The Games Begin...

Theme Song: Stan Whitmire - Bella's Lullaby

Jacob's P.O.V.

I stared at her utterly speechless. "24?"

She was a grown woman! She wasn't a little girl whatsoever. Lord Jesus, I can't thank you enough!! I got up and stared down at her. Alicia got up the same time as me. 

"Mr. Perez...", she began then paused to look at me. 

I stared her down, looking at every single curve on her gorgeous body. Her waist was small and petite. Her breasts seemed so tender. She looked at my gaze and saw where it led to. I could tell I made her nervous as she quickly went to grab another tissue. I looked at her as she leaned down, giving me a fantastic view of her butt. Sweet Jesus, she's tempting me!

 "Why were you in my office?", I asked, trying to keep my breathing under control. 

"Well, I wanted to talk to you.", she said in a small voice. 

"About?", I asked with an eyebrow slightly raised. 

"Well, about this.", she said, waving her hand around her. 

"This?", I asked.

 "Well, about everything! From the dressmaker, the maids, and the staff calling me Ms. Alicia.", she said, getting more irritated, yet confused.

 I quickly walked away from her with an amused look on my face, walking towards my desk. She looked at me as I was walking away. I could feel her wrath through her eyes. She took a seat across from me. I quickly saw how her breath quickened and her chest began to move up and down. As bad as I wanted to be attentive to her and hear her out, watching her chest rise up and down was a hell of a distraction for me!!! It took everything in me to not take her in my arms and kiss her passionately all over.

 "My face is up here, not in my damn chest!!", she snapped, getting out of her seat. I raised an eyebrow with a slight grin on my face. Mmm, feisty! 

 "Well, Ms. Alicia, please take a seat.", I said as I signaled to the two leather chairs in front of me. She quickly walked and sat down. "Now, Ms. Alicia, I was just trying to be generous and offer you comfort.", I said in a voice that I'd use with a child. 

"I'm not a child, sir. So, I strongly suggest you stop talking to me like I am one. Treat me like a grown woman because that's what I am. A grown-ass woman!", she said with such attitude it made my head spin. 

Okay, it's obvious I get under her skin. I leaned back in my chair in a very relaxed way. "Believe me, if I treat you like a grown woman, I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to control myself, Ms. Alicia.", I said as I watched her as she took the tissues off her face, revealing an angry look. Seeing her angry made her look so tempting and so sexy! 

"Mr. Perez! I've been here waiting for you for hours! Therefore, I STRONGLY suggest you take me more seriously!", she said absolutely livid.

 "Were you that excited to see me that you waited for me for hours?", I asked with a mischievous smirk on my face. I enjoyed seeing her temper. It was so cute! She looked so much more like an angry kitten. 

" I came here...", she began, gritting her teeth, trying to conceal her anger. "...because I wanted to thank you, Mr. Perez.", she finished. 

"It's not a problem. I saw a need and did what I could. However, you can thank me by having dinner with me tonight.", I said with a smirk.