Queen of the Damned Pt. II

Rihanna - Rockstar 101

Jacob's P.O.V.

I widened my eyes as her crusty ass lips began moving, almost forcing me to respond. She can't hold a candle to Alicia! No, scratch that, she can't even pick up a match to light a candle to even ATTEMPT to hold a candle to Alicia! I immediately pushed her shoulders back, escaping from her horrible trap. 

"What in the hell do you think you are doing?!", I asked in a stern voice. 

"Kissing you. Is something wrong with that?", she asked innocently, clearly acting!

 I looked down at the piece of shit in front of me. Now...now I knew the type of person she was. She had no respect for anything. I could be married and it seemed she wouldn't give two shits! I put my hands on his waist as I looked down. A little mocking chuckle escaped my lips. Wait until she finds out the only woman who captured my attention is upstairs sleeping in my bed. The woman who captured me...Alicia, her enemy, or as I call it, Chanel's worst nightmare.

 "I will suggest you, something madam. Stay away from me. I have a fiancée.", I said quickly. 

Chanel's eyes widened in jealousy. I could tell that it took her by surprise. Yes bitch, I'm already taken! 

"Well, she doesn't have to know does she?", Chanel asked with a dry, sarcastic tone. 

I turned around, giving my back to her. "No, not at all. However, I wouldn't want to be caught having an affair...with a woman of YOUR class. Or any other for that matter. Two words, sweetheart: Cold. Shower.", I replied and with that, I turned to give a little smirk along with a lip bite. 

"Believe me. I can treat you way better than your little "fiancée" can!", Chanel snapped back. I kept walking. 

"Yeah? Well, I doubt that.", I said as I politely flipped her off as I walked down the hallways towards my chamber.

Alicia's P.O.V.

I woke up to scattering sounds around the room. I opened my eyes with Jacob immediately coming into sight, arranging some papers on his desk. I smiled. "Jacob.", I called out. 

Jacob froze looking up at me. "Hey, baby. How did you sleep?", he asked, immediately concerned. 

"Not too well.", I responded. "Why?", Jacob asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

 "You are not here next to me.", I said as I stretched and yawned.

 Jacob smiled a huge smile. I got up and put on a silky robe as I walked toward him. "Believe me, Alicia, if I could, I wouldn't mind waking up and watching you sleep until you wake. However, wo-" 

"Work doesn't let you. I know. I know", I  said with a silky, understanding tone. 

I went behind him, hugging his waist as my head lay on his back. He smelled so good and felt so good. Jacob stopped his arranging, taking a moment to smile. He took my tiny hands as he turned around, coming face to face with me, his little one. It's crazy how once that name used to irritate the hell out of me and now it makes my heart melt.

"You're so understanding.",  he smiled, going down to plant a kiss on my forehead. 

Instead, my head went up to meet my lips. Jacob chuckled between my lips as he took my invitation planting a long-lasting, drugging kiss, tasting me, swallowing my sweet nectar. My body molded to perfectly fit him. I knew my softness was enough to drive him wild. His hands went to my ass squeezing it. His hands traveled down to my thighs gripping them as he carried me up, my legs quickly lacing his waist, he set me up on the desk as he opened my robe, revealing my nakedness. This man here.