Change Of Plans

Theme Song: Rihanna - Wait Your Turn

Chloe's P.O.V.
I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I'm engaged to Laurent Bourgeois. My birthday bash was the most magical day ever and I'll never forget it as long as I live. I gaze at Laurent, who's still sleeping with his arm wrapped around my waist. I gently kissed his face as he wrapped his arms tighter. 

"Good morning, baby girl.", he said in his groggy morning voice. I giggled as he pulled me on top of him as I ran my fingers through his hair. "How did my princess sleep?", he asked, smirking at me. "Wonderful. I still can't believe we're engaged!", I said, blushing.

As much fun as I had on my birthday, I know we still have to take care of Troy's ass. As if reading my mind, Laurent tilted my chin so my eyes met his. "What's on that beautiful mind of yours?", he asked.

 "We have to find a way to take care of Troy once and for all. He's already put Gene through enough and I don't wanna see her hurt anymore.", I said, getting up to grab my laptop.

Larry's P.O.V.
I am so glad everyone had fun for Chloe's birthday. It was good to see Gene actually have fun and Chloe celebrate her birthday and enjoy herself. Suddenly, I get a text from a close source that's been keeping a close eye on Troy. Little did he know, it was someone in his own camp. We have been waiting patiently and now the time is finally right to strike against him. He has done more damage to Gene than he realizes and he will feel every bit of pain she felt by the time I'm finished with his ass.

"What are you up to, Bourgeois?", I hear Gene ask. I turn around and there she was, smiling at me by the bedroom door. I walk up to her, kissing her softly as I gaze at her beauty. She is so perfect and so beautiful. 

"Everything is set up for Troy. We will strike tonight.", I said to her, watching her reaction.

 "Torture him any way you want, but I want to kill him. He took so much from me. I want to take his life so that no other person has to go through what I went through.", she said in a serious tone. 

Sealing it with a kiss, I happily agreed to her terms. There's no way I'd deny her of that. Lately, Gene hasn't acted like herself. I don't know what it is, but hopefully, she will tell me when she is ready. Suddenly, she runs to the bathroom, throwing up everything in her system. 

"Bebe, what going on with you? What's wrong?", I ask as concern fills my voice. "I...I don't know. I've been sick these past couple of days. It could be stress.", she said, rinsing her mouth.

 I smirked at her as she played with her nails. "What are you smiling at?", she asked.

 "Gene, the last time we had sex, we didn't use protection.", I said as my smile grew bigger.

 "Impossible. I'm just sick...probably a bad stomach virus or something.", she said in a small voice. 

"Bebe, I know you're scared but you don't have to be. You have me. I'm right here with you. We'll go to the doctor and get you checked out, okay?", I replied, pulling her close to me.

 "Okay, Larry.", she said, hugging me. Deep down, I know she is pregnant and so does Gene. Knowing this fact, Troy has to be non-existent.

????'s P.O.V.
Troy has fucked up for the last time. I refuse to see another woman suffer the way that Genevieve and many others have. Aside from that, treating his crew like shit. He's completely allowed control to override his judgment. No more. He's got me fucked up if he thinks he can get away with this shit. It's time to teach both him and Andre a lesson once and for all. Andre had everything. Money, a loving and faithful wife, power, basically everything a man could ever ask for. However, he fucked all that up fucking around with hoes and following Troy like a lost damn puppy. Enough is enough.