Beginning Of A War

Theme Song: Samoht- Be OK

????'s P.O.V.
Jacob thinks he can have everything. Jacob this....Jacob that!!!! He makes me sick. Not to worry, all of that will be over soon. I just hope he's ready for the surprises that I have planned. The best part is, he won't even see it coming!!! I'm sick and tired of living in his damn shadow and I refuse to do it anymore. By the time it's over with, I will have everything!!!

Chanel's P.O.V.
I have heard that Mr. Perez wasn't feeling well. Such a shame. I left the party early to go to his chamber. I know I can take care of him better than that little slut he calls a fiancee. I walk into his chamber and see that he's laying on his bed. This is my chance. Then his stupid fiance isn't here, nice!!!!

Jacob's P.O.V.
We just made it to our private jet and we are having the best time. I look over at Alicia, who's having the time of her life with Naomi. I sent for Genevieve, Chloe, and Carter because I know for a fact that I can trust them. Besides, they all truly love Alicia as their little sister.

Anthony stayed behind to handle a little mission and then he will mert us in Italy. As they loaded the plane, they greeted Alicia and me and also Lady Naomi and Lord Andre. Alicia has finally given me the strength I need to do what I have to do to protect all of us. I've also called my biggest connections in Paris. They are like family to me. I'm proud to say I've changed for the better and it's all because of my beautiful angel, Alicia.

"So, Alicia, can you sing?", Naomi asked Alicia.

"Umm....no.", Alicia said. "Oh yes, yes you can!", I immediately said. She gave me a small death glare that I thought was too adorable.

"Oooh, please do sing for us!!!!!!", Naomi begged, as well as everyone else.

"Okay, okay!!!", she giggled.

She took a deep breath and started singing "We Can't Be Friends" by Debroah Cox.

When she finished, we all clapped for her. Chloe and Genevieve gave her a huge hug.

"That was amazing, darling!!!", Naomi exclaimed.

"Thanks everybody! So, what happens when we get to Italy?", she asked with a smile.

"Well, people still think we're at the castle because I've hired stunt doubles. When we get to Italy, during the day, you guys will sight see and enjoy your stay, and at night you will train.", I said as we all agreed.

That's right. I hired stunt doubles that look exactly like me, Alicia, Chloe, Naomi, and Andre. Alicia laid her head in my lap and I caressed her hair. Her eyes were closed, but I could tell something was on her mind.

"What's wrong, baby?", I asked her. She glanced up at me and smiled weakily. "Nothing.", she said in a soft voice.

We were the only ones up, everyone else was sound asleep. It"You can tell me. It's okay.", I said as I caressed her face.

"What if I don't do well in training? I've never been a fighter. Not even verbally. I've never stood up to anyone in my life. I'm a very weak person.", she said in a serious tone.

It breaks my heart that she doesn't see herself as the strong, beautiful, independent, sexy, and smart woman that I know that she is. I tilt he face so that I can look in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, you may be a lot of things. You can be stubborn, hard-headed, sexy, seducing, persuasive, and many, MANY other things. However, you are not weak. Not by a long shot. That's not who you are. I learned that the night we were in my office. A weak person would have never stood up to me the way you did. Throwing things at me in my own office! You didn't care how much money I had or how powerful I am. You demanded respect. You've stood up to me PLENTY of times, and let me tell you NOBODY has ever dared to do what you did. Not only that, you've changed me for the better and I know that it's because of you. Those are characteristics of a very strong person, little one. Don't let what those peasants did to you in your past allow to poison your mindset for your present and future. You're stronger than you think, my love.", I said as I held her close.

"Thanks, babe.", she said as she cuddled close to me like an angry kitten. She was just so adorable. We then closed our eyes and fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.