Preparation Pt. II

Theme Song: Anderson .Paak - Room In Here

Alicia's P.O.V.

It's now 10:00 p.m. and Jacob and I are at the final ball that concludes this trip. "You look beautiful, sweetheart.", Jacob whispers in my ear.

 "Thank you.", I reply as I kiss his cheek.

"Would you like to dance?", he asks with a smile.

 "Sure baby.", I said as we made our way to the dancefloor. 

Earlier today, Jacob and I understood that Naomi and I were to get proper training so if some shit pops off, we'll be ready. As we dance, Jacob gazes into my eyes, making me blush. Now, this looks like nothing out of the ordinary. However, this is a distraction. We are acting normal so nobody would suspect anything. Once Naomi gives us the signal, Jacob and I are going to excuse ourselves. Since we do that anyway, it doesn't seem suspicious. I gaze back at Jacob, who hasn't taken his eyes off of me. 

"Jacob?", I ask. 

"Yes, my dove.", he replies as he holds me close.

 "I just wanted to let you know, that I love you. No matter what happens, I love you with all of my heart.", I said as I smiled at him.

Jacob's P.O.V.

"I just wanted to let you know, that I love you. No matter what happens, I love you with all of my heart.", Alicia says as she smiles at me. 

This girl is my heart. I love her so much. I was so hesitant on letting her train with Naomi because I don't want her to ever get hurt. However, Andre made me realize if she knows how to fight properly, she'll be better off. Naomi smiled at us and we instantly knew that was our cue. I took Alicia's hand in mine as we walked casually to our chambers. After a few minutes of walking, we entered our chamber and grabbed our luggage. I wrapped my hand around her waist and deeply kissed her with every bit of passion inside of me.

 "I love you with my heart and soul. I will do everything in my power to protect you. You're my heart.", I said with a smirk as she blushed deeply. We both changed into all-black clothes. We went to a secret door that led to the garage where our car was waiting for us. All we had to do now was wait for Andre and Naomi.

Andre's P.O.V.

Naomi and I waited about two hours after Jacob and Alicia left so we could gather our things and head to the garage. Having Naomi and Alicia have proper training while we are in Italy will be awesome because if a fool jumps stupid, they will be more than happy to whoop their ass!!!! Once we were in the car, Naomi and Alicia instantly hugged each other and sat in the back while Jacob sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the driver's seat.

Alicia's P.O.V.

Wow, this is it! "So, how long will we be in Italy?", I asked Naomi.

 "Well, we are going there to just lay low for a while. Besides, our best connections are in Italy.", Naomi replied. Part of me was scared and part of me was excited. I'm tired of living in fear. This was gonna be a change for the better. I'm still a good girl, just a good girl gone bad.