Blast From The Past...

Theme Song: Meghan Trainor - Like I'm Gonna Lose You

Larry's P.O.V.

Seeing Genevieve react like that broke all of our hearts....especially mine. I carry her in my arms into our room, leaving Lau, Alicia, Chloe, and the twins in Jacob's office. "Gene, bebé, tell me what's wrong? Who's after you?", I ask as I sit her on my bed. 

She covers her face with her hands, only for me to pull them from her face. "Larry, I can't. He's not gonna stop until I'm dead.", she says, getting up. 

"WHO??!!!", I ask exasperated. 

I grabbed her wrist, making her stay. "So you think we're gonna just let you go out there alone and battle this??! Genevieve, when you are in love, one person's problem becomes the other person's problem.", I say, gazing at her.

 Tears filled her eyes and I can see the fear that formed in her eyes. "Larry, he's dangerous.", she says softly as tears streamed down her face.

 "And I don't give a fuck. I won't let him hurt you. He did that enough times already. He comes for you, then he comes for me.", I say, holding her close to me.

 "Larry, I love you enough to not let you or anyone else get hurt. I don't want him to hurt you. Everything I touch, I lose. Don't you see that??!", she says as hot tears spill out of her eyes. I grab her, kissing her passionately, pushing her to a wall.

 "Who is he? Who's making you this afraid?", I question her."Troy Jackson. He's my ex. The monster that took everything from me. He's not gonna stop until I'm alone and miserable or dead.", she says, trying to get out of my grasp.

 "Genevieve, do you love me?", I ask, brushing her fluffy curls out of her face. "Yes, Larry.I love you.", she says softly. 

I pull her closer, cupping her beautiful, tear-stained face in my hands. "Do you trust me?", I asked. 

"Yes.", she said as tears filled her eyes. 

"Then trust me enough to know I won't ever let that bastard harm you. We as a crew won't let that bastard hurt you. You are perfectly safe by my side. You don't have to be afraid anymore, Gene. I'm here for you.", I say, kissing her softly and passionately. 

It breaks my heart to see her like this. I swear, if he so much as contacts her again, it's his fucking funeral. "What can I do, bebe?", I ask as I cuddle her close to me. 

"Make me forget about this shit. I just don't want to think about it.Make me forget how afraid I am. Larry, make love to me.", she said, as I immediately pull her in a passionate kiss.

She kissed back, holding back a little as her body trembles in anticipation. Kissing her neck, I get on top of her. She braced herself as I slowly take off her gown. I start kissing her neck, down to her chest, worshipping her beautiful body. I begin going down to her stomach, as I skillfully unsnap her bra. I then begin massaging her soft breasts with my hands, then my mouth as my tongue slowly caressing her soft skin in small circles. 

"Mmmm...Larry...", she moaned, extremely turned on. 

I bite my bottom lip in anticipation and pure desire. I watch her love faces as I continue to tease her slowly. "Baby, please...", she begs softly. "Shhh...relax bebé..", I whisper softly in her ear, then licking the shell of her ear. 

I then take her panties off with my teeth, never breaking eye contact. I lick my lips, looking her body up and down. She moves up a little, feeling for my touch. "Don't move.", I said in a sexy, demanding voice that made her wetter, if possible.

 "Mmmm...you gonna let me taste you, bebé? I miss it so much.", I growl. 

"Mmmmm...Oui bebé. It's all yours, daddy.", she moan boldly. 

That one sentence was enough to drive me insane and to fuck her into insanity. I rub her kitty and starts massaging it with my fingers, earning a sweet moan from her. "Mmmm...Yes daddy.", she moan in pleasure.

 I started off slow, she starts to move as the torture is too much to bear. "I said don't move, bellé.", I growl, with a smirk knowing I have complete control.

 As I went a little faster, she ran her small fingers through my hair. I go a little faster, making her go completely insane. I go slow then fast then slow, at a steady rhythm. "L-Lar....I'm so close.", she moans as she grab my arm, digging her nails in my skin.

 I take out my fingers, sucking her sweet juices. I strip down and grab a condom out my drawer and hover over her. In a simple motion, I lift her legs up, slowly sliding inside of her. "AHHHH...Larry.", she cry out as I slowly start stroking her.

 "Shhhh. Mmmm, shit you so tight.", I said, stroking her deeper as she dig her nails in my back.

 "Dadddy.", she moans out as I pick up the pace slightly. "Shhhh...You can take it, bebé...", I said, licking up and down her neck, leaving love marks.

 I made love to her as if my life depended on it. I go in and out slowly, paying close attention to her body. She feels every inch of me stroking her as I made mad, passionate love to her. I went a little faster, grabbing her hips as I pound into her. I could tell that Genevievé is loving it. She grabs my back, digging her nails down my back, pulling me deeper inside her as she chants my name like lyrics to a song. Suddenly I flip her over, slapping her ass hard, taking her from behind.

 "MMMMM....Genevievé.", I grunt as I go faster, sending us closer to our orgasm. 

"AHHHHH. I'm there, Lar.....", she screamed out as I pull her by her hair, slamming into her. A tear ran down her face as I stroked her harder and deeper.

 "He'll never touch you, bellé. Ever. You're mine....tell me, bebé.", I say, pounding her.

 "FUCK!!!.....I'M YOUR'S....MMMMM SHIT!!!!", she yelled out, grabbing onto the sheets for dear life. Moments later, we both came as I still slowly stroking her, caressing her body. "I love you, bellé.", I say in that sexy,husky voice she crave to hear. 

"I love you more, Daddy.", she say in pure pleasure.

 I slowly pull out, lay her on her back, and lick up her wetness until she completely dry. "Come here, sexy.", I says as I hold her in my arms.

 She looks up at me, kissing the stubble hair on my chin. "Larry, promise me something.", she said in a soft voice.

 "Anything, bellé.", I said, caressing her face. 

"Promise me that whatever we decide to do. Whatever tactics, that we all be cautious. I-I...I would lose my mind if something happened to one of you guys. He's a sick person. He will use anything and anyone to get to me.", she say, a single tear stream down her face. 

I wipe her face with my thumb, caressing her soft hair. "Bebé, I promise. His days of hurting you are over. I love you, Genevievé. I don't want you to be afraid anymore. I don't want you crying. He will not hurt the woman I love. I promise we'll be cautious, Genevievé. I'd do anything to put you mind at ease.", I say, kissing her softly. I know her ex thinks he's big and bad, but that's because he hasn't met me yet. If he comes even 50 feet of Genevievé, I won't hesitate about killing his ass in the worst way possible. She went through enough because of his ass. It's time to put this shit in a box, and by shit, I mean his ass.

????'s P.O.V.

Genevievé thinks she can run, but she can't hide. I know yall THINK that y'all know who this is, but lets just say more than one person is out to get Genevievé, so think again bitches! I could hear the fear in her voice over the phone. *laughs* Some things just never change. Little does she know, I also have some help of my own. Let's just say Criminalz Crew is in for a few surprises.