Beautiful

Theme Song: Aaliyah - It's Whatever

Nobody's P.O.V.

Alicia gave him a stare that she would give a maniac! "Are you serious? Me...beautiful?", she scoffed. 

Jacob looked at her. "Yes?", he said in more of a question. He was trying to have an intimate moment, only for her to turn around and scoff.

 "You are the only man who's ever said I was beautiful. Hell, the only person for that matter....besides Genevieve.", she said bluntly.

 Jacob stared down at her, it couldn't be possible! She was beautiful. A complete temptress. And he was mad at all those stupid jackasses who didn't name her as such. 

"They are stupid idiots then.", he replied simply. "Well, I wasn't very attractive in the streets, my lord.", she replied with a smile.

 Jacob gave a little smirk as his eyebrow raised. "My lord now, huh?", he asked. "I feel like I'm in a fantasy...a fairy tale. I never thought I'd be going somewhere like this...never dreamt of it.", she replied with a shrug.

 Jacob looked down at her. She was so stunning and angelic. He got closer, looking down at her lips. Alicia looked up at him, her stomach beginning to flutter. "Why does he stare at me like that?", she thought to herself.

She didn't know why.....but she loved it. "Genevieve is here.", Jacob confessed. 

Alicia already knew she was gonna be here and it was no surprise to her. Therefore, she didn't wanna get Genevieve in trouble so she had to pretend that she didn't know a thing. "Oh really?", Alicia "asked" turning around, so he couldn't see her horrible acting face. 

Jacob looked at her curiously, those were the type of acts an employee of his would have if they were lying right in his face, and he didn't like it.....whatsoever.

 "What is it?", he asked making her turn around. "Nothing.", she replied curtly. "Oh wow, isn't there more to explore in this room?", she asked walking out of the bathroom, leading to the bedroom. 

Jacob followed behind her, knowing she knew about his plan. He immediately stepped in front of Alicia blocking her way. "Who told you?", he asked calmly. "About what?", she asked innocently. 

Jacob couldn't lead with people lying to his face, but with Alicia, it was different. He somehow felt betrayed that she was lying to him. "You know exactly what I'm talking about, kitten.", he said trying to keep his temper under control. 

Alicia could see his eyes getting dark and violent, but his exterior was cool and demanding. Well, when they say the eyes are the windows to your soul, they ain't lyin'!!! He could vanish a rock with his stare!! Alicia swallowed with guilt. 

"G-Genevieve told me.", she said fidgeting. "I knew it.", he gritted his teeth.

 He didn't like it when people disobeyed him. He loathed the act! He turned around to burst out of the room to find Genevieve, but Alicia's tiny hand gripped him by the arm, pulling him back with all her might. 

"But it's not what you think! I swear, I made her tell me! She kept trying to tell me she had your specific instructions to follow, but I just wouldn't stop. I grilled the hell out of her. Something was terribly wrong that morning.", she admitted. 

He turned around to see her flushed face and frustration. "Please, it wasn't her fault. It was mine.", she replied softly.

 Jacob turned around. "Little one...", he began trying to control his temper. "...if there is one thing that I hate is people disobeying me.", he finished. 

Alicia looked up at him. "I'm sorry.", she said with pleading eyes. 

Her hazel eyes burned right through him, he was melting in them. She looked so innocently guilty, but pure and beautiful. "Don't do that, kitten.", he pleaded. Her eyes were just so magical and glittering....like gems!!! 

"I like Genevieve. She's so nice to me. She's the only female friend that I have.", she said softly.

 Jacob couldn't stand looking at her. She made him feel guilty for almost firing Genevieve. He wrapped his arms around her, her head resting and cuddling on his chest. "Don't give me that stare again, kitten.", he said. Alicia looked up at him in confusion. 

"What stare?", she asked. 

He looked down at her. Her lips were inches from his. Instead of answering, he met his lips to hers in a tender caress. He slowly kissed her, brushing and tasting her soft, plump lips. She was just so soft and magical! Alicia felt his lips on hers, moving so tenderly, and she loved it! She loved how his warm, full, caressing lips took demand. 

Jacob felt her body molding to his, fitting him so perfectly. He could feel her warmth beginning to drug him. His kiss began to go deeper, begging for an entrance into her mouth. When she finally did, his tongue slid inside, tasting her sweet, sweet mouth. His lips melded with hers, indulging and kissing endlessly. He wanted to do more to her...so much more! He wanted to drug himself in her. He wanted to get lost in her warmth. He wanted to please her until there was no tomorrow! 

He wanted her so much...too much. Alicia felt a hardness below her waist, and it was coming from him...and it was growing! She felt herself melt when his big, warm hands began to caress her thighs, running up and down, cupping her rear, squeezing it. She let out a moan, she clung to him for support. She felt herself melting into him....melting into his arms. 

He was so sensual...so tender....she felt bliss. His lips began to trail down her neck. She could feel his tongue touching the sensitive part and sucking lightly. She let out another sigh as her hands ran through his curls, running them through her fingers. His hot breath went back to her mouth and she offered the same sensual tension. 

His left hand was resting on her butt while the other one slowly lifted up the dress, caressing her bare thighs. She could've sworn she was melting like chocolate on his arms. Her hands ran down to his shoulders, caressing his back fiercely as he kissed her. His mouth plunged into her with fire and spark. It was so foreign to her, and there, just there, she just desired and wished for him to touch her. she wanted him to touch her the same way he did back in the limousine...touch her there. 

She began to purposely mold her body closer to him. She heard a deep groan from him as his mouth lifted from his. "Oh God, Alicia, I want you.", he said in between hard, hot, bothered breaths. "I want you....you have no idea.", his body molded closer to hers. She felt that same hardness, but it was harder... rougher....and it was coming from him!!

 "You feel that, huh?", he began as he kissed her neck. "That's how much I want you. I need you...", he said in a husky, urgent voice.