A Beautiful Forever Pt. II

Theme Song: Chrisette Michele - Couple of Forevers 

Alicia's P.O.V.

When we finally arrive in Paris, I was in total shock by Jacob's surprise. "Baby, I can't believe I'm here! How did you even know I wanted to come to Paris?!", I ask him while tears are streaming down her face. 

"Boo, I have my resources. Why are you crying?", he asks concerned. 

"I'm crying because I'm happy.", I reply. 

We finally arrive at the airport and some fans spot Larry and Laurent, so they sign autographs. Afterward, we are driven to our beautiful hotel "Amour".

 "Baby, we are just gonna rest up because tonight I have a special evening planned for us.", Jacob said. 

Hmmm, I wonder what he has planned? "Baby, I'm pretty sure you do!", I say as we went to our hotel room. We each had our own hotel room, so everyone can be comfortable.

 "Well, it's getting close to evening time now, so I'm just gonna hop in the shower!", I say going to the bathroom.

 I strip out of my clothes and hop in the shower. While I'm in the shower, Jacob takes his clothes off, wraps himself in a towel, and joins me in a romantic shower together. "And just what do you think you're doing?", I ask Jacob as he begins to kiss my neck.

 "Paris is the city of love. So......I'm partaking in the activities.", he whispered softly.

 He turned me around and rubbed my body all over as he kissed me deeply. I moaned as he entered inside me slowly, sending shivers down my body, pinning her against the wall. I loved how careful he is with me. It drives me insane and makes me wanna make love to him even more.

An hour later.....

"Baby, are you ready yet? We are gonna be late!", Jacob yelled to me from our bedroom.

 "Honey, I'm almost ready. Be patient!", I yelled back.

 As I stand in my Christian Dior dress that Genevieve, picked out for me. It was a solid white bodycon dress with an adjourning trench coat. I always loved how Genevieve knew how to dress me. She knew my style and she made me feel so beautiful. I felt the best version of myself.

 I felt the best version of myself

Damn, I hope he likes it. Me being pregnant, sometimes I get a little self-conscious. "Baby, patience, ain't nobody got time fo-", his sentence was cut off as I opened the door leaning in a sexy pose with my leg out. 

Jacob chuckles while biting his lip. "Baby you know what? I got a little time.", he said in a sexy tone.

 I walked in circles around him, teasing him. I wanted to play with him a little. "Oh, I bet you do baby. See, a sexy lioness like myself, we come when we feel like it, not when we're told.", I whispered in his ear softly. 

"Somebody's been extremely bad. So when we get back, I'm going to have to punish you.", I said seductively. 

"How?", he asked biting his lip, obviously turned on.

 "Don't worry about that.", I reply giggling. He kisses me passionately. "Baby, you look so sexy and beautiful! Your glow is perfection.", he says while making me blush. "Thank you and you look handsome as always!", I reply. He extended his arm like a perfect gentleman and escorted me out of the hotel and into our limo.

Jacob's P.O.V.

My eyes keep wandering over at Alicia's dress. Damn, she looks so sexy. I just wanna rip it off of her and make sweet love to her. "Oh my gosh, I see the Eiffel Tower!!!", Alicia exclaims as she rubs her stomach. 

"It's beautiful and breathtaking!", she says full of amazement.

 "Yes, just like you!", I added.

 She blushed uncontrollably. We finally pull up to the restaurant and I open my door I take Alicia's hand and help her out of the limo. Her eyes widen in amazement at the decorations on the outside. The restaurant was called Alain Ducasse au Plaza Athénée.

"Babe, if this amazes you, you ain't seen nothin' yet. Now, close your eyes babe.", I said smiling at her.

 She did as I instructed and I picked her up and carried her bridal-style. "Aah!!", she screamed and giggled uncontrollably. "Baby, I got you!", I said as we both laughed. 

As we walked in, I told Alicia to open her eyes, and she was surprised with a surprise party. Everybody paraded her with hugs. Everybody you could think of was there. Ari Lennox, Usher, and manyother guests came out to kick it with us. I see Alicia partying with Aaliyah, who's one of her favorite singers. I grab her hand and pull her away.

 "Okay you guys, I have an announcement to make!", I said out loud. Alicia looks at me confused.

Suddenly, it gets extremely quiet. Everyone, including Alicia, turns around to stare at me. My heart is beating 1,000 times faster. I turn to Alicia.

 "I'm very thankful for everybody being here tonight. I have a lot to be thankful for. Great friends, great family, and a great life. Most of all, I have a fantastic girlfriend whom I love very much.", I say, smiling at Alicia as she looks down blushing. 

Everyone awes and Alicia blushes as I continue. "Little one, come here.", I say to Alicia as she walks closer to me. 

My heart beats faster with every step she takes. "Baby, I love you so much. You mean the world to me. This is our moment and I thought what better moment than this to show the woman that I love how much she means to me.", I said as I slowly got down on one knee.

 Alicia and everybody else started screaming in excitement. Alicia instantly had tears streaming down her face as I continued. "Baby, I know you don't believe in fairy tales. But if you did, I wanna be your knight in shining armor. I don't want you to worry about anything. All you have to do is wake up in the morning. I'll take care of you. I love you with my heart and soul. I wanna be the one to love you past your pain until there is nothing but happiness and bliss. In the past, all you've experienced is pain and hurt. I know you're the one for me because you made me a better person. Alicia, would you do me the tremendous honor of becoming my wife?", I asked as I popped out a black box with an 8-carat diamond ring. 

The room was extremely quiet and the only thing I could hear was the thumping of my heart as I waited for my baby's answer

The room was extremely quiet and the only thing I could hear was the thumping of my heart as I waited for my baby's answer. She's all I want. She's the one I crave.