Who Are U?

Theme Song: Christina Perri - A Thousand Years

Alicia's P.O.V.

I instantly froze, unable to move. Hell, at this point, I was unable to breathe for that matter!! I heard that familiar voice. The man that saved me from the streets. 

"Who is there?", he asked in a booming, yet calm voice. 

The light was on and I was sure that I'd be able to see him. However, I wasn't planning that it'd be here. Not right now in this situation of embarrassment. How can I face him when I'm feeding my damn face?! It was completely bogus that I was digging in a cold bucket of chicken like a savage or an animal. I don't even want to turn around. I felt completely embarrassed. I just wish that I could just disappear right now. 

"Can you turn around?"

It didn't sound like a question but more like a demand, which made me tremble even more. I closed the fridge first, stalling as if my life depended on it. It was time to face him. I mean, after all, I did wanna see what he looked like to thank him. 

He couldn't be that bad because after all, he did save me. I slowly began to turn around as I looked down. I heard footsteps walking towards me. I looked down at the floor and saw an expensive-looking pair of loafers.

 I slowly looked up, swallowing my fear bit by bit. I looked up to see a handsome man! I felt as if the wind was knocked out of my body. He was fine!!

 "Who are you?", he asked, looking directly into my eyes, not showing an ounce of emotion.

 His hands came to his hips in a stance of control and authority. I couldn't help but notice his big, hazel eyes but they were anything but soothing. They were dark, mysterious, and struck fear into my heart like nothing else. It left me curious and frightened by such a stare. 

It was one of those stares that you wouldn't dare mess with or challenge. It was one of those stares that froze you. Even to the point where nothing could even be said. He was tall but somewhat slender but had an authoritative persona. A persona that screamed respect. This man seemed like the kind of person that demanded respect from anyone and anything. 

"I asked you a question.", he said in a controlling tone.

 "I-I'm..."

Shit. I couldn't speak! I couldn't even think!! He was so breathtakingly exotic, handsome, and frightening. How in the hell is that even possible?!  

"Anytime you're ready."

  "I'm the girl that you picked up from the streets, sir."

Lord Jesus, he's gonna make my heart go into cardiac arrest.