Changes Pt. III

Theme Song: Jidenna -Sou Sou

Alicia's P.O.V.

Wow, this went better than I would've expected!!! He's happy. Like extremely happy that I'm carrying his child. Sometimes I can really be my own worst enemy. I don't even know why I was scared to tell him in the first place!!!! 

"So you're not mad?", I asked as I hugged him. 

"Hell no!!! Now, why would I be mad huh? You are carrying my child and one day you will be my wife. I want us to start a family, babe. I love you so much you have no clue!", he said as tears rolled down his face. I wiped his tears and kissed him passionately.

 "Oh Jacob, I love you too, very much. I won't lie to you. I'm scared.", I admitted.

 "Why, love?", he asked as he held me in his arms as he placed me under the covers, and then got in on the other side.

 He slid under the covers and pulled me closer to him. "I'm scared because I have no clue about being a mother. I mean, my mom abandoned me. So I am so new to this. I'm scared that I won't even have a bond with the baby.", I said as I laid my head on his chest. 

"Sweetheart, that child is gonna adore you. I understand that this will all be new to you, as well as to me too, but I DEFINITELY know your situation. Just know that you will not be in this alone. I will be right there beside you every step of the way. You are my life now. I will do whatever it takes to make sure that you are protected. Besides, Naomi, Chloe, Carter, Anthony and Genevieve are all here to help and assist you. We are all family, and family sticks together. We all love and adore you.", Jacob said as he softly rubbed my stomach while gazing into my eyes.

 Every day I spend with him, it's like I fall deeper and deeper in love with him. He made me realize I had nothing to fear. "Sweetheart, I'm not even showing yet.", I said, giggling at the fact that he was STILL rubbing my stomach.

 "I can't help it!! There's beautiful life growing inside of you. I'm so excited!", he said as he cuddled with me. 

I slowly ran my fingers through his soft curls as he snuggled on my chest. "That feels so good, mamí.", Jacob said as he held me closer. "However, I need to make you relax, not the other way around.", he said as he pulls me on top of him. 

I lay my head on his chest as he runs his fingers through my hair. I close my eyes and slowly surrender to deep, peaceful sleep in the arms of the man I love.

Back in England....

Chanel's P.O.V.

I did EXACTLY what I told y'all bum bitches that I was gonna do. I ran that slut, Alicia, out of here and now Jacob is with me! That's right, he FINALLY came to his senses and cut that bitch off!!  Anyway, now that she's gone things will go my way. Oh and here's some news I'm sure y'all will love. I'm pregnant. Yes. I'm pregnant with Jacob's baby! As I continue doing Jacob's clothes, I notice that his wallet falls out. It wouldn't hurt to look, right? I look at his I.D. and it says Christian Greyson. Christian Greyson??! WTF?! 

"Lookin' for something, sweetie?", a familiar voice asks me. I turn around to see Jacob or should I say Christian. 

"What the hell is this?!", I yelled, showing the I

"What the hell is this?!", I yelled, showing the I.D.

 "It's none of your damn business. That's what it is.", he snapped. 

"EVERYTHING YOU DO IS MY BUSINESS, JACOB.....CHRISTIAN. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU! I'M PREGNANT AND YOU LIE TO ME??! YOU'RE A LIAR!", I screamed. 

Within seconds, his hand had connected with my face, slapping the hell out of me. As I proceeded to hit him again, he caught my hand and slapped the hell out of me again. 

"Bitch, I don't know who the fuck you think you talking to. You better take that damn bass out of your voice. I know you planned to cause harm to Alicia. Shit is about to change real quick. My name is actually Anthony, stupid bitch. You really thought Jacob would leave Alicia for your gorilla-body havin' ass?! Things are gonna change around here and the first thing to go is that fucking attitude of yours. And please stop with the pregnant theatrics. Just last night you were downing so much alcohol, so please shut the fuck up. However, IF you are pregnant, that baby could be for anybody. You already know you've been diagnosed with thotism. Trust me, I'm the wrong one to fuck with. You are my property. You will do what I say, when and how I say it. I strongly advise you to cooperate or otherwise it will get ugly real quick. Now go shower and fix your damn hair! Next time, you better think twice before questioning me. I guess it don't feel too good when somebody is treating you like shit, huh? You thought Alicia was gonna be your slave, huh? You haven't seen anything yet.", he snapped at me. With my hand still clung to my face, I went to the bathroom to shower. That punk-ass Jacob Perez played me. I assure you, I shall get my revenge.

Anthony's P.O.V.

I swear this bitch has me so fucked up. Jacob informed me of Ms. Chanel's antics and had me stay behind to make sure she wouldn't try anything to cause harm to her or the crew. Alicia has gone through more than enough hurt and I refuse to watch this bitch traumatize her anymore. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Anthony Rhodes. I guess you're asking what in the hell is EXACTLY my job title. I do whatever's required. Let's just say that my eyes have seen a lot and my hands have done a lot. Normally, I can sense bullshit from people and Alicia is 100% genuine when it comes to Jacob.

If Chanel thought she was getting to Jacob that easy, she's dumber than I thought. I literally watched her the entire time at the ball. The way she watched Alicia in hateful spite all night long. I was waiting on that bitch to fuck up. I already know she's gonna fuck around and try something stupid and I'll be right there to catch her ass.