A Beautiful Stranger

Theme Song: Daniel Caesar - Streetcar

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Damn! So much traffic at this damn time! What the hell is this?!", Jacob complained as he drove his way home, clearly exhausted from a long day at work.

Being a CEO is no ordinary job! He couldn't wait until he got home so he could have a wonderful midnight dinner and finish some important paperwork that needed his attention.

"I'll be damned if I wait here.", he whispered under his breath.

He slowly started to cut into another road that seemed very solitary. He sped off, not really sure where the road was taking him or where he was going. He slammed his foot, speeding off at high speed. His Ferrari Hybrid F70 Droptop was a masterpiece and he loved it! He slowly began to see a stop sign far away.

"There are no fucking cars. Why the hell is there a yield sign in the middle of nowhere?!", he fussed.

He slowly began to slow down and he heard his phone ring. He stopped completely at the stop sign to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Mr. Perez. I'm calling to ask if you still want your dinner served?", Chloe, his personal assistant asked.

Jacob raised his eyebrows. Tempted to give the most sarcastic response that he could think of. Sarcasm was something that came so naturally to him.

"Everyone knows I always come home hungry after work, Chloe. Yes.", he answered.

Jacob looked around, trying to see where the hell he was. "Simmons Rd.? What the hell?!", Jacob muttered.

"What wine selection will you prefer tonight, sir?"

"Merlot. I have to go, Chloe.", he hung up his phone and started to wonder where the hell he really was.

"This is so frustrating. Where am I?", he wondered.

He looked around and his eye caught someone standing by an abandoned building, walking towards the sidewalk. As the person came closer, Jacob saw a feminine figure who seemed to limp. Maybe she knows where this road leads to. He slowly began to slide down his window.

Jacob's P.O.V.

"Excuse me, ma'am!", I slightly shouted.

The woman seemed to be caught by my call. She began to walk towards my car. The first thing I noticed about her was her hair.

"Yes, sir?"

Her eyes seemed red and puffy as if she had been crying. I ignored it, or at least my brain kept telling me to do so.

"Do you know where this road leads to?", I asked calmly.

"Y-yes. Where are you trying to go?", she stuttered.

"I just want to know where you can take the shortcut on Interstate 111.", I stated.

"Oh no. This road has a dead end. If you turn back around and take a left, it will take you where you're trying to go.", she explained.

"Ohh okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome.", she said.

She seemed to have a sad smile. "Do you need a ride home?", I asked. She seemed very petite and very, very young.

Nobody's P.O.V.

Even though she was covered in dirt and filth, he wondered if she even had a home to go to. There was a part of him that felt sorry for her, for whatever reason.

"That's very considerate but I don't have a home.", she replied, embarrassed.

Jacob locked his jaw, debating on what he should do. He could just close his window and leave but there was something about her that intrigued his curiosity. Something about her made him wanna help her.

"Get in, young lady.", he said, unlocking his car door.

"You mean it, sir?", Alicia asked, surprised by his gesture. Nobody has ever offered to help her before.

"Yes. Now do it before I regret it!", he said. He seemed to have a tone to his voice that made her obey quickly. "Wait. Before you get in, do you have anything you could kill me with? Can I trust you?"

"No, sir. I'm very trustworthy.", she replied honestly.

"Good. Get in."

She thought he seemed like a man of good class and his car smelled like expensive cologne. Although very grateful for his compassion, she was very curious as to why he decided to rescue her. This was something that was extremely foreign to her.

"Thank you.", she said softly.

"What's your name?", he asked.

"Alicia."

He raised an eyebrow, curious of her story. He thought her name sounded so mysterious. She seemed so young and fragile. However, she didn't smell so great. Although he didn't show it, he felt sorry for Alicia.