Birthday Bash

Theme Song: Ruff Endz - Someone To Love You

Alicia's P.O.V.

I wake up to my Jacob sleeping right next to me. Wow, I am now an engaged woman! I look down at my ring, seeing it dazzle in the sunlight. I look up to see Jacob wide awake, smirking at me. 

"Good morning, Mr. Perez.", I say smiling. 

"Good morning, Mrs. Perez!", he said smiling.

 I could see his happiness shining through that beautiful smile of his. We both got out of bed and showered and got dressed. I went by Laurent's room and heard him and Chloe going at it. I don't know who's freakier, them or us! Tomorrow is the twins' birthday and I'm planning a surprise birthday bash for them both.

 "Seems like Laurent is in love with Chloe, little one.", Jacob said as we had breakfast along the balcony. 

"They have fallen accidentally in love because they didn't expect it to happen. Just like I fell in love with you. I'd fallen in love and didn't even realize it. So I completely understand how they feel for one another.", I said, gazing at Jacob.

"I thought I knew what love was. I thought it was money, power, and having people worship the ground you walk on. I also thought that love meant buying people's affection. However, you came along and showed me differently. You and your sweet, feisty spirit stripped away my ego.... the wall that I spent years building. You showed me how to love. You brought out the softer side of me and changed me for the better. I love you so much, Alicia.", he said, kissing my hand softly.

"Y'all too adorable!!!!", Larry said as we laughed. "Thank you, bro!!", I said getting up and giving him a hug.

Larry's P.O.V.

Seeing my sister and Jacob proclaim their love for one another made me long for someone I can say that to. I decide to go shopping by it's almost Christmas, and not to mention it's mon freré and I birthday tomorrow. As I walk outside, I hear someone cry. To my shock, I look and see that it is Genevieve. I never told anybody this, but I have serious feelings for her. I never approached her because she has a boyfriend. Nobody like him though, he has sneaky eyes. Genevieve saw me and try to pull herself together

"Hey, Larry!", she said with a fake smile.

 "What's wrong?", I ask her. 

"It's not important. Really.", she said wiping her face and trying to go inside only for me to block her entrance. 

"It is important to me. Talk to me.", I begged, giving her the puppy dog eyes. 

"My boyfriend dumped me.", she said in a hurtful tone. Part of me was happy that she was single but a bigger part was pissed that he hurt her. "I should've seen it coming. Nobody would wanna be with someone like me.", she said as tears filled her eyes. 

I grabbed her and hugged her close. "That's not true, bellé. I know somebody who'd love to be with you.", I said as I held her. 

Her curly afro tickled my skin as I smelled the scent that smell like strawberries. "Yeah? Who? Name one good person.", she said, trying to break my hug but failing miserably.

 "Me. Larry Bourgeois.", I said as she looked at me in shock. 

"You....like me?", she whispered. "I always like you...ever since I first saw you. However, you were with that bastard so I didn't say anything.", I said as I caressed her face.

 I leaned in to kiss her only for her to stop and say something. "Larry...I don't want you to play rebound.", she said.

 I tilted her chin and kissed her deeply. I wanted to kiss away her hurt...her fears....her pain. "I'm no rebound. My love for you is no rebound. Let me do what he couldn't....make you happy.", I said, holding her close as we both got in my car and drive off.