Caged Bird

Theme Song: Rihanna - Hate That I Love You

Nobody's P.O.V.

Jacob couldn't believe the way Alicia had talked to him, insulting his help and with words such as imbecile. He may be a lot of things but being an imbecile wasn't one of them. He was mad at Alicia. Although he was surprised at the way that she didn't dare respond to his kisses. That was a first for him. It made him want her even more!!! Even though all of this happened not even 24 hours ago, he wasn't gonna let her go. Now that he could see she was growing to not like him. He didn't wanna leave that kind of impression on her. 

Even though he didn't wanna admit it, he cared for Alicia. Her boldness and innocence. How she resisted him, even when he kissed her. It was just something about her that excited him and made him want to be around her. However, Jacob Perez was not used to expressing his feelings, especially towards a woman. He didn't feel he had to because all they wanted him for was sex, money, and to be noticed in the social world. However, Alicia was different. She didn't give a damn how rich he was or how good he looked and Jacob noticed that. The truth is, he didn't want Alicia to leave. He just didn't know how to say it.

A week passed, almost two to be exact, and Alicia was terrified! She wanted to escape his grasp. She wanted to escape him! She has been trying to escape this house but it was impossible! She was miserable at this point. She just wanted to get out! She felt like a caged animal. To top it all off, she had guards that Jacob had ordered to be by her side 24/7. Why is he doing this? She wanted to know why he was doing this to her! She hasn't been able to see him since their last encounter in the office. She loathed him. She HATED him for doing this to her. At this point, she had nothing but rage built up inside her! 

"That idiotic, stupid bastard!! Ugh!!!!", she said, pacing back and forth in her room in a rage. "I hate that dimwit! I wish I could fucking escape!! How am I gonna do that??"  

How could she possibly escape him and those stupid bodyguards, who don't let her breathe?  She didn't know how she'd pull it off but she knew she had to do something. She had to at least try.

Jacob got another message from Alicia's bodyguards, announcing that she had tried to escape at 12:56 a.m. From the bedroom window, bodyguards reported she stayed in her bedroom all day, giving them a sense of alert. They broke into her room later, finding her trying to escape through the window with white bedsheets that were found by her in the laundry room. Jacob threw his head back in laughter as he heard the latest on his guest.

 Jacob threw his head back in laughter as he heard the latest on his guest

"Thanks for the report, Carter!", he said happily as he hung up.

 He was out of town for almost two weeks. He was solving some work issues before going to London for the business trip with Andre. Jacob has been getting a report every day about Alicia and her creative ways of trying to escape. Every time she surprised him more but today she surpassed it! 

"Bedsheets?? Okay, Rapunzel.", he said with a loud chuckle.

 He imagined her tying them one by one until reaching down to the ground and trying to escape. The girl was very clever indeed! He wondered what would be next. Whatever it was, it'd be sure to surprise him. He laid his head in his seat as he watched his private jet take off. His mind wandered to the kisses he had forcefully made her do. She was so soft against him. He wondered how it would feel to have her underneath him as he explored every single part of her body with his fingers and kissed every part of her body. He wondered the feeling it would bring him as he poured himself into her, drowning in her beauty. Jacob looked out the window, as a slow grin appeared on his face.