It's Not Over...

Theme Song: Luke James - Expose

Jacob's P.O.V. 

I saw the little grin that was about to form on her face. I kept my expression cool, calm, and collected. Does she think that this will be an easy task? Oh, she is SADLY mistaken!! My lips began to form into a tiny, almost unnoticeable smirk. This is gonna be good.

 "Very well, little one.", I began as I let her go, watching her "calm" expression.  I caressed the side of her temple lightly with the back of my fingers. Alicia shivered from the light touch of my soft hand and I knew what I was doing to her. I smirked, knowing she likes my caress. I watched her beautiful hazel eyes, looking down trailing to her lips, her rosy pink lips. A trail of red formed on her cheeks, which caused me to grin even more.

Alicia's P.O.V.

For the record, this is complete BULLSHIT!!!!! I tried to stand still and ignore all the fluttery feelings that his hand was creating near my temple. I looked down as if somehow it was gonna help, the shit didn't work! The whole fucked up thing is that I can't fight! I had to "behave"! Then, my thoughts traveled back to the kiss that we shared two weeks ago. I realized that I liked what we shared, and that thought alone made me feel completely dizzy. What in the hell is happening to me?! I felt his stare burning right through me, and he was getting closer! My breath felt shallow and out of rhythm. This man is gonna be the death of me.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I liked what I was doing to her. I felt her breath lose its natural breathing. "Look up, little one.", I said huskily. My voice sounded so velvety and so soft that I could tell that Alicia was surprised at how I was talking to her. She slowly looked up at me with curious eyes. Dear Lord, this girl is gonna be the death of me.

Alicia's P.O.V.

Meeting his gaze, my eyes automatically looked into his. It took me by surprise when I saw that his gaze was so soft and comfortable that I couldn't believe it! He looked at me with so much care, that I was still trying to believe why. His facial expression was calm, making his face look more handsome than it was. 

Dear Lord.

I gazed at him mesmerized as ever. He was completely airbrushed! He was so perfect and handsomely desirable, making him almost have almost a boyish look to him. I trailed down to his lips, and when I did, a small, tiny smirk appeared in the corner of his full lips, making him look so sensual in my eyes.

 In that second, if he kissed me, I would GLADLY take him. I saw him lean down slowly. I was ready to be kissed, that's all I ever wanted. I just wanted to feel loved and wanted by somebody. I closed my eyes and when I did, I felt his lips....on my cheek. My cheek? Really?? I immediately opened my eyes, and when I did I saw him stepping away normally. 

"I think...", he began still with that tiny smirk on his face that made me even more furious because I knew that he was aware of what I expected and he just mocked me by chuckling lightly! "...it's time for you to go on to sleep, kitten. Now, go on. You have a very pleasant surprise tomorrow.", he said calmly.

 I looked at him, holding in my emotions. I just wanted to break down and cry. Embarrassment was all I felt right now, and I knew what he had just done. He was seducing me! Playing with me! And I fell for it like a dumbass!! I should've known better. Nobody could ever want me. Look at me, I look hideous. No matter what elegant gowns they put on me, I'll always be hideous. Chanel was right about me all along. I don't even know why I'm still living. That idiot!

 "I don't want your fuckin' surprises!!", I snapped. When I finally realized what I had said, I felt hopeless. His eyebrows lifted in surprise while a smile appeared on his face, his hands in his pockets as he walked up to me until he was right in front of me.

 "Then I guess I'm gonna have to force you to want my surprise.", he said, tilting his head to the side and sliding his right hand out of his pocket to lightly caress my cheek. I knew what he was doing. He was trying to seduce me again! I slapped his hand out of my face. 

"Don't touch me!", I threatened. Jacob let out a rich laugh as he threw his head back in laughter. "If you keep continuing with that behavior Ms. Alicia, then I'm afraid you won't be leaving.", he said calmly this time. 

"Don't worry, I'll come up with something!", I said in absolute rage. 

Jacob looked at me, his face calm and very, very mocking. "You don't know who you are messing with Ms. Alicia. As I warned you before, you can't win with me. I've played all the games out there, so I strongly suggest you stick to the deal that we agreed on a few minutes ago. Is that understood?", he stated, his tone decreasing several octaves.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning quite early as usual. I lay down thinking about last night. I chuckled to myself just thinking about Alicia. So she was still gonna try and escape after the deal? She had some nerve, courage, and determination. I had to give her credit for that. 

 I realized that she was the first person to ever rattle with me. I knew what I was going to do with her. I was going to make her want me. I want her to desire me the same way I wanted her so desperately. God knows how much strength it took me last night to not kiss her or throw her on the floor and take her there. I was not going to let her out of my sight. Now that I knew she possessed great cleverness, I was going to have to take her with me. I snapped out of my thoughts when Anthony, my right hand, came into the room. 

"Mr. Perez.", he said as he entered. I let out a little stretch after lifting myself completely out of bed. 

"Anthony, do you know when Genevieve arrives?" Anthony nodded. "Indeed sir. In fact, she's in the house right now as we speak.", he said with a smile. 

I lifted an eyebrow. "Perfect.", I said with a little smirk. "Tell her that I said to prepare for a trip to England so she can assist Ms. Alicia. Also, tell her to prepare the best gowns and clothes by this afternoon. Understood?", I stated calmly.

 Anthony nodded having a clear understanding of everything that I wanted. I wanted to have everything prepared for Ms. Alicia. "I want the best attire possible for my entire staff, Anthony. Tell her if she needs funds for materials or anything that she needs, to inform you and give her whatever she needs. I need all of that done by this afternoon, understood?", I warned.

 "Yes, sir! Right away. Thank you so much, sir.", he replied with a curt nod. As I headed towards my bathroom door, I froze, forgetting to mention one last thing to Anthony. I turned around looking at Anthony. 

"Oh, and one last thing Anthony. No one and I mean NO ONE, tells Ms. Alicia about this." "Consider it done, Mr. Perez.", and with that, he scurried off to his daily duties.