The Ultimate Dare Pt. II

Theme Song: Ari Lennox - Backwood

Nobody's P.O.V.

"Kiss him?!", Alicia thought in bewilderment. Her eyes widened at the thought. She wasn't prepared for such things!! She tried to give a normal chuckle, but it came out as a nervous one.

 "Oh Mr. Perez, I...I...I can't I-"

"Then I guess you are not as obedient as I thought.", he said in a regretful, feigned saddened tone. He walked to a couch in front of the huge chimney and sat down. "Such a shame. I thought the deal consisted of me telling you what to do, and you would have done what I say."

He paused as he leaned back on the couch in a relaxed, smooth way. "I'm afraid I can't let you go, little one.", he shrugged calmly, closing his eyes as his hands laced together and laid on his stomach. 

"No!". 

Alicia chuckled as she noticed how her voice came out and tried to act normal. "No. Nonsense.", she added trying to sound calmer.

 "Unfortunately, I have to Ms. Alicia. You have disobeyed the first command.", he replied. Alicia had to do it! She had to! This man was capable of keeping her here guarded for life!

 "I'll do it.", she said in a choked, regretful whisper. 

Jacob's left eye opened at her sentence. "What was that?"

 He tried not to grin but he couldn't help it. He knew what she said, but he wanted her to say it louder for his own enjoyment. "I said..I'll do it.", she said louder, looking down at her fingers. 

"Do what exactly, Ms. Alicia?"

Alicia's head snapped up, tempted to comment in the bitchiest tone she could muster up but she decided against it. She couldn't say anything. He knew exactly what she meant and he was playing with her and she knew it. She felt humiliated once again just like in her childhood. A single tear rolled down her cheek. "I said I will kiss you."

His eyes were closed and his face was soft and calm, giving him that boyish look, that made him look so innocent and handsome. Her stare trailed, examining him. She noticed how big and manly his hands were that were laying gently underneath his chest. 

"I'm waiting Ms. Alicia.", he said calmly, snapping Alicia out of her lustful stare. 

She walked over to where Mr. Perez sat. She leaned down to his level to where his lips were and she gave him a single peck. She got up and smiled at herself with joy that she completed the task. Her moment was ruined by laughter from Mr. Perez.

 "Sweetheart, do you call that a kiss? You have to make me respond. Otherwise, it's no deal.", he said calmly. "I'll do it."

"Good...I'm glad we can come to an agreement on our deal and what I expect.", he said calmly. 

Jacob's P.O.V.

I know she gave me what I asked for. A simple kiss. However, that simple kiss was enough to get my blood boiling. I needed her soft lips pressed upon mine. I could feel her come closer to me. She gently sat on my lap and gently cradled my face. She gently placed her lips on mine and immediately I wanted to wrap my arms around her and take her. 

Damn me and my smart-ass mouth!! I had to stay perfectly still. After a few moments of kissing, she pulled away. She repositioned herself and kissed me again. This time was completely different! She made me respond, even though I wasn't ready to. I wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her closer to my chest. She moaned through the kiss, which turned me on even more. I pulled away and started kissing down her neck, as she trembled at my touch. She wrapped her arms around my neck, running her fingers through my hair. I had to stop before I ended up ripping her dress off.

 "That's enough. However, I will warn you. Next time I won't be able to control myself.", I said and bid her goodnight. I'm gonna need God's strength these next couple of days.