Getting Prepared

Theme Song: Musiq Soulchild - SoBeautiful

Nobody's P.O.V.

They lay there as their breaths finally back to the rhythm again. "Hold on.", he whispered getting up. "Stay, don't move.", he quickly got off the bed, and to the bathroom. Alicia watched attentively at the corner where he had disappeared.

 "What was he doing?", she thought. He came out quickly with a small white damp towel. Alicia saw his nakedness and her face flushed. She wasn't used to seeing a naked man walk across a room, especially a man like Jacob. A handsome, beautiful man. 

"Open your legs, kitten.", he ordered tenderly. She looked at him confused and then when she did, she saw a trail of dry blood between her thighs. "Oh god!", she exclaimed.

"Why am I bleeding?", she asked. Jacob smiled at her reaction. "Only happens once.", he said cautiously while he put the damp towel and cleaned her carefully. 

Alicia watched him attentively. So this was it. The man who she thought she would never grow to care for, actually took her into a pleasure erotic paradise. "I'm tired.", she whispered quietly, but loud enough for Jacob to hear.

"Then you shall rest then.", he smiled. 

He smiled. It was so rare when he smiled but when he did it was the most perfect and beautiful thing witnessed. He looked so innocently handsome. His teeth were shiny pearls in the sun and therefore made her smile too.

 "There.", he said, getting up to the bed and putting the sheets up so he could slide under them. "Come here, sweety.", he smirked, offering a place under the sheets. Alicia smiled shyly tucking in by his side. She felt his arms wrap around her in a secure lock. She snuggled, feeling so content, but she felt much, much, much more. She felt like a woman.

A couple of hours later...

She woke up slowly, finally gaining consciousness, looking around, not a sign of Jacob nowhere. She sat up bringing the crisp sheets with her. "Hello?", she called out loud. "Jacob?", she called out. Nothing. She looked down beside her and saw a beige folded piece of paper laying. She grabbed it slowly undoing the folds. Lazy cursive handwriting in black ink revealed a message.

 Had to leave, sweetheart. I didn't want to wake you up. You looked so peaceful and so beautiful. I will see you in a few. I left a robe in the left-hand corner of the bed so you can use it before Genevieve comes in. Be ready. I'll pick you up later so we can go to the ball beautiful. 

- Jacob

Alicia smiled at his handwriting. It looked so messily boyish and it was hard to read, like the doctor's writing which you can't tell a letter from another. Alicia looked at the left end of the bed and as he said, there was a robe there. She got off the bed and pulled on the silky robe securing it. She looked at the wall clock and it was 5:30 p.m. to be exact. Genevieve should be here any second.

 She started pacing around the room and pain went through her legs with every step. They felt wobbly and uncomfortable. She got concerned about the sudden pain. "Was it Jacob?", she thought.

 She then traced back to what had happened a few hours ago. The passion...the pleasure. It all felt so good and so enjoyable. She felt so content about him, about everything.. about life! She couldn't wait to see him again, and the thought made her stomach flutter.

 And my, my, oh my he knew how to touch, kiss, and make her so erotic. She didn't even know she possessed such boldness. A loud knock erupted through the door ." Come in!", she called out.