Definition Of Love

Theme Song: Aaliyah - I Care 4 U

Jacob's P.O.V.

As Michael finishes singing, I see my fiancé beam with happiness. There is no other moment that can top this! I can't believe she said yes! She completes me and makes me happy! As I get offstage, Aaliyah grabs the microphone. Alicia was excited as she watched her walk on the stage. 

"Hey, everybody

"Hey, everybody. I just wanna say that I am so happy for Jacob and Alicia.  I've written a song and I wanna dedicate it to the beautiful couple. Congrats you guys!", she said as everybody started to clap. She briefly spoke to the band, and they began to play "I Care 4 U" and she begins to amaze us with her beautiful voice.

I take Alicia's hand and lead her to the dance floor so I could hold her in my arms. As we danced together, I gazed into her eyes, and it was like time stopped. "What are you thinking about?", she asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smiled at her.

 "How I'm so blessed to have a beautiful angel like you in my life.", I say as she blushes deeply.

 "Babe, how come you didn't order yourself any dessert? You usually do.", she asked curiously.

 I gave her a sexy smile as I bit my lip. "Don't worry, little one. I'll get that as soon as we get to the room.", I said as she giggled and bites her lip. Instantly, I was turned on. "Baby, don't bite your lip.", I say warning her. 

"Okay I won't...I'll do it later," she said, whispering in my ear.

Alicia's P.O.V.

Well, we bid our farewells to everybody and we left the party early. "Where's the limo?" I ask Jacob as he rubs my stomach. He smiles at me with eyes full of love. "It's here now, baby.", he said. 

Around the corner, I see a white pumpkin carriage attached to four white horses

Around the corner, I see a white pumpkin carriage attached to four white horses. "Oh my God! It looks just like the one from Cinderella!", I exclaim like a child.

 "Baby, you're my Cinderella and so much more!", he says as I kiss him and we enter the carriage.

 As we enjoy our carriage ride on our way to the mansion, I am snuggled close to Jacob, laying my head on his chest. "Baby, you have totally surprised me with all of this!", I say, smiling at the thought.

 "Well, then I completed my mission.", Jacob says as he leans in and kisses me passionately.

 For a moment, I forgot how to breathe! Each kiss from him is so magical! He breaks the kiss, holding me close. "Baby, how are you? Are you exhausted?", he asks me carefully watching my expressions.

 "No baby, I have so much energy! The night is young!", I said, rubbing my stomach and smiling.

 "Good. Because when we get to the room, I want you.", he says with eyes full of love, desire, and lust. "Baby, you want me. You got me.", I say as we lean in for another magical kiss.