Ring The Alarm

Theme Song: Beyoncé - Bow Down

The next day.....

Alicia's P.O.V.

The girls and I go down to the garage to see how our two bitches are doing. "I swear if Chanel holla one more time, I'll kill that hoe on sight!", Chloe said as we all laughed. 

"Can y'all please let me out!!!", Chanel cried.

 "Bitch, shut the fuck up!!!", Chloe said. I walked up to Roc and punched the hell out of him. "WHAT THE HELL?!", he exclaimed. "Because I fucking felt like it!", I said, laughing. 

"Just wait till I escape. All I have to do is call authorities!", he said with a smirk. "Oh you mean the same authorities that gave us permission to torture you slowly and not to mention take everything you own?", Naomi asked in a sarcastic tone. "Excuse me?", Roc and Chanel asked at the same time.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Yeah, bitches

"Yeah, bitches. I did some digging and thanks to my wonderful sources, I found out that you and little miss HoHo Chanel have been working together trying to cash in on Jacob's estates. You wanted Jacob to partner with you on a few business deals, and he declined. So...I would say your hating ass was feeling some type of way and you've been planning revenge ever since. However, you waited until he found someone that he truly cares about, so it would really affect him. Did I leave anything out?", I said as I look at him with pure hatred. 

"Wow, Roc. Simply pathetic.", I heard a familiar voice say. We turned around and saw Jacob, Larry, Lau, Andre, Carter, and Anthony standing there looking at Chanel and Roc with the same hatred.

 "Look, you disrespected me by dissing my ideas. So yes, I wanted you to feel the same way I felt.", Roc said in anger. 

Jacob walked up to Alicia, rubbed her stomach softly, and kissed her gently. 

I was in complete awe of their relationship. I actually have a huge crush on Lau, but I'm too scared to tell him. Besides, we are really good friends and if I told him how I felt and he rejected me, it would make things so awkward. Jacob picked up a steel bat and lightly strolled towards Roc. As hard as he could, he hit Roc right in his kneecaps

"OWWWWW YOU BASTARD!!!", Roc screamed in pain like the bitch that he is. 

"So, you....kidnap the love of my life...abuse and traumatize her...for a fucking deal I rejected?!", Jacob asked in between beating the hell out of him. 

"Give me a break!!!", Roc said. 

"Oh, not to worry. I'll give your ass a break alright. You won't have a pot to piss in once I'm finished with you. All of your estates, business operations, and even your secret little islands. They belong to me now. Chanel, you can kiss luxury life goodbye. Your family is in so much debt to me, they're damn near broke like MC Hammer. So basically, I own you and I decide what happens to you.", Jacob said as Chanel started crying. 

"So....what happens to me now, huh??", Chanel asked. 

Jacob let out a cold laugh, as well as everyone else, including me. She should know that Jacob ain't gonna just let her walk away. Simple bitches, I tell ya!

 "That....is entirely up to my little one.", Jacob says, smiling at Alicia. "I want you to show her the same kindness that she has shown me. None whatsoever.", Alicia says in a cold, harsh voice.