This Is Our Night...

Theme Song: Jay-Z: On The Run Pt. II

Three Weeks Later...

Larry's P.O.V.

I decided to take Genevieve out to dinner to get her mind off everything. She tries to seem cool but I know she's worried sick about this bullshit. I hate my baby stressing over this shit. I get dressed in my black leather Eleven Paris shirt with black jeans and my gold Versace chains with my bracelets and rings.

 I get dressed in my black leather Eleven Paris shirt with black jeans and my gold Versace chains with my bracelets and rings

Tonight is all about Gene. I just want her to enjoy herself. I told Jacob and the rest to not wait up for us. The only thing I told her is to dress up and pack a small bag. I hear heels coming down the stairs, which causes me to smile. I look up and see my beautiful angel come down the stairs in a sexy, white one-shoulder dress and some black pumps. Her wild, curly hair now reaches the middle of her back, curlier than ever.

 Her wild, curly hair now reaches the middle of her back, curlier than ever

 I walk towards her, in shock at how beautiful she looks. "Hey, baby! You look handsome!", she said, kissing me softly.

 I am at a loss for words right now. "Merci, belle. You look gorgeous and very...sexy.", I say, biting my lip, and kissing her neck softly. 

"Now will you tell me where we go?", she says in her adorable French accent. "Absolutely not, belle. Nice try, though.", I say, laughing as I lead her to my car. I open the passenger door as she gets in. I walk to my side, crank up the music and drive off.

As I continue to drive, I feel Genevieve grab my hand, lacing it with her own. "I love you, belle.", I say, focusing on the road. "I love you more, my giant.", she says as we both giggle.

 "Close your eyes.", I say softly. I slowly stop the car as we reach our destination. I hope she enjoys this. I just want to ease her mind, even if it's just for tonight. I cut the car off, lifting her out of the car and carrying her in my arms with our bags in tow. This is a night she will never forget.

Genevieve's P.O.V.

  I have no idea what Larry has up his sleeve. Things have been so tense since everyone tries to find Troy. All Larry told me was to dress up and pack a small bag. Now I have to close my eyes?! This man I tell ya! I feel him lift me out of the car and into his strong arms. He knows I love it when he carries me so he does it all the time. I wrap my arms around his neck, inhaling the cologne that I have grown so addicted to.

 "Can I open my eyes now?", I ask, playfully pouting. I hear him chuckle, the vibration of his chest tickling my skin. "Almost there, baby. Patience is a virtue.", he says softly, kissing behind my ear.

 I smile and hide my face in his chest. "Okay, belle. Open your eyes.", he says in a husky voice. About damn time! I open my eyes and turn around in total shock. I am in total shock at what I see.  "Larry, this is beautiful!!, I say as tears fill my eyes.