Strange Feelings

Theme Song: Solange - Binz

Alicia's P.OV.

I let out a tiny wimp. I wasn't sure of this. His passion felt so extreme. I couldn't really understand what it was. All I knew is that it scared me of what could happen next. I wanted him but I wasn't sure if I was really ready.

 "Stop.", I demanded as I lightly pushed his chest. 

My head felt dizzy and light-headed. I didn't know what to do, I felt confused. What was happening to me?? Since when do I desire another human being?! I looked up and saw Jacob, his head down. In heavy gasps of air, he looked up and his eyes were rough and dark...and violent. I took a step back. He scared me. I have never seen him like this! It looked like he was ready to attack me.

"Stop looking at me like that. You're scaring me.", I said as I took another step backward.

 "Don't.", he simply said turning around. His voice was raspy and in a hurtful whisper. "...Genevieve and the other maids will be here later to get you dressed. I'll see you later this evening.", and with that, he disappeared out of the chamber. 

I looked around in confusion. His voice was so different, filled with regret, confusion, hurt, and anger. How was it possible that I could distinguish all this in his tone?! I didn't know but all I knew is that something didn't feel right. He regretted something. I could feel it. I saw how he looked down and avoided eye contact with me. I heard how his voice sounded bitter and then how he left.

 Why did I even care about him?? We were in a deal!! Hell, for all I know, this fool could be one hell of an actor!!! I shouldn't care about him...my capturer...my rescuer. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "Come in!", I said out loud. Before I could even turn around, I heard Genevieve burst through the door. "Mademoiselle!!", Genevieve walked into the room, in quite a rush as a matter of fact.

 I let out a giggle at Genevieve's face, it was almost comical! "What's the matter, Genevieve?", I asked her. Genevieve put her hand on her forehead in a dramatic way. "Oh Cherie....this is way more extreme than I expected!!", she exclaimed.

 I tilted my head slightly in confusion. "And that means?", I asked, giving a signal that I demanded a more subtle explanation. 

"The biggest ball of the year, Mademoiselle!! Royals everywhere and from different countries!!", Genevieve finished clashing down onto the sofa dramatically. 

The comical way that she fell made me think about whether or not to be concerned or just laugh my ass off. 

"Royals?", I asked realizing how stupid I sounded. 

Of course, there were royals! It was a palace!  But for what reason exactly is Jacob here? How is he the special guest, if he is not even Royalty family oriented? "Why is Mr. Perez apart of this?", I asked as my eyes glared lightly in attention.

 "Well, Mr. Perez is a very powerful man, Cherie. Even to the point that he could own his own monarchy. That's why so many royals look up to him. The man is an intellectual genius, literally!!", Genevieve said. 

Genevieve's P.O.V.

Alicia brought her fingers to her mouth in deep thought with herself

Alicia brought her fingers to her mouth in deep thought with herself. "I see.", she said out loud. I already knew the bigger question that lingered in her head. Why did Mr. Perez want HER here? Well, that's an easy one! Look at her! She's simply gorgeous, who wouldn't want her here?!

 "Mademoiselle....you need rest. It's been such a long journey, and believe me, you will need the energy for this evening.", I paused getting off the couch staring at Alicia attentively. 

She will DEFINITELY bring attention. Nobody knows her, she's not royalty. Not even I knew what Alicia was in reality. Just a girl who appeared randomly that night, and that is now here and ready to be introduced to the European Royal Society. She will be seen with the most desired and powerful man in human society today. Alicia really doesn't know what's in store for her.

 When all the mothers and daughters find out that this young lady is who Mr. Perez traveled with, they will be seething with jealousy. I could already sense the jealousy in the air when they arrived tonight, knowing the fact that Mr. Perez is one of the most desired men, all the women...or thots, as the younger generation calls it, flutter their fake lashes and giggle around him for attention. Dumbass bimbos make me sick to my stomach! The thirst is real!! I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that I was still staring at Alicia. 

"Well, err...Cherie, I will leave you to rest.", and with that, I left leaving Alicia once again, alone.