Stormy Weather

Theme Song: Maeta - Bitch Don't Be Mad

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I wake up to see Larry's arms wrapped around me. This is the first time a man has held me since my ex. He just made me feel so safe. He made me just wanna open up completely to him, even though I'm still scared to. I carefully try to pry his hands to get out of bed, until his grip on my waist got tighter. I smiled because I knew he was awake. 

"Bonjour, Genie.", he said in his sexy, groggy morning voice. I turned to him and laid my head on his chest.

 "Good morning, Larry. Sorry, I wasn't trying to wake you.", I said, smiling at him.

 "Then why you leave?", he said, pouting at me like a child. I couldn't do anything but laugh at him. 

"I'm sorry, bebé.", I said, scooting closer to him. 

"Come here.", he said. I scooted closer to him, tracing my finger along his tattoo. Suddenly, he pulled me on top of him and we both laughed.

 "You don't know how beautiful you are when you laugh.", he said, caressing my face. I blushed and looked away from him. He tilted my chin, forcing me to look at him. I leaned down and kissed him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 "Thank you, Larry.", I said, running my fingers through his wild hair. "For what, babe?", he asked as he lightly touched my stomach. 

"For loving me. For being so patient with me, even now. I appreciate your gentleness and I promise I'm gonna be more open with you. It's just something I wasn't used to. I love you, Larry.", I said gazing at him.

 In response, he kissed me so passionately, that I could feel his love and desire for me. "I love you so much, Genie. I always loved you. Whenever you are ready to talk, I am here to listen. You have been through so much bullshit and I just wanna show you love.", he said as he cuddled me into his arms as kissed me gently. 

"Are you hungry?", I asked him.

 "Oui, bebe.", he said. We got out of bed and raced to the kitchen. I took out ingredients to make pancakes and omelets for everybody. As I began cooking, I glance up at Larry who was doing nothing but watching me intensely.

Larry's P

Larry's P.O.V.

I watch my bebe making breakfast and I just get lost in her beauty. Her curly, frizzy hair, her beautiful emerald green eyes, her round, soft lips...everything about her was breathtaking. "See something you like?", she said breaking my trance. 

I came behind her and planted my hands on her hips, resting my chin in the crook of her neck. "No. I see something I love.", I said kissing her neck, listening to her sweet moans. 

"Come on, bae. I'm tryin' to cook!", she laughed. In reality, that was my goal. I adore seeing her laugh because it's not often that I see it before. "Okay, okay. I'll behave.", I said, winking at her.

Suddenly, we hear a knock at the back door. "Baby, go see who is at the door.", Genie said, pulling out a gun from under the stove and handing it to me. I look at her in shock as she giggles. "What? I always stay ready.", she smirked.

 I grabbed the gun and laughed and went to the door. I look out the window and see Andre, looking like hell on Earth. I roll my eyes and open the door a little. "What you want?", I ask, already annoyed. 

"I just wanna get some of my things. Just please, don't let Naomi know I'm here.", he practically begs. "Babe, who is i-", Genevieve's sentence gets cut off as she sees Andre standing there.

 "What is this troll doing here? I SPECIFICALLY remember Naomi telling your cheating ass not to come back.", she said as she looked at Andre in pure disgust. She look so damn sexy when she is pissed off. 

"I just came here to get some of my things. Please, just please don't tell Naomi.", he begged her. Personally, I thought it was hilarious. Genevieve nodded and patted his shoulder. 

"HEY EVERYBODY...ANDRE'S HERE!!!", she announces as she continues cooking. I burst into laughter as he gave her a scowl. "Andre, they are like sisters. You really think she's gonna do you a favor?", I say in between fits of laughter. Everyone came into the kitchen and saw Andre. Each one of their faces read pure disgust. "Andre, you better get outta here before Naomi go from 0 to 100 real quick.", Lau said. "Too late...", Alicia said, pointing at a now fuming Naomi.

Naomi's P.O.V.

The minute I heard Gene mention his name, anger took over. I walked into the kitchen and saw him looking pitiful as ever. "Did you not hear me when I said not to come back here?", I said in the harshest tone possible.

 I wanted him to feel every possible hurt I felt. "I needed some clothes. I left everything here.", he replied. 

"Oh snap! You don't have any at ya hoe's house? Well hot damn!", I said in a sarcastic voice.

 I walked back into my room and grabbed a garbage bag filled with his clothes and belongings. "Here. Grab your shit and go. You now have no reason to come back here.", I said, throwing the bag at him and holding the door open for him. 

"Naomi, I wanna work things out.", he mumbled. 

"Ha!! That's the problem. You have been working it too much. I don't tolerate bullshit and you running around on me for gold-digging thots is bullshit. We are done so please dismiss yourself.", I said, slamming the door in his face. I walked to the kitchen and began fixing everyone's plate.

 "Okay y'all...let's eat!!", I said happily. "Well damn.", Jacob said in shock at how I just went from calm to angry and back to calm.