Steamy Nights

Theme Song: Janet Jackson - Would You Mind?

Nobody's P.O.V.

As Alicia and Jacob get into the mansion's elevator, Jacob starts kissing her neck. "J-Jacob...", Alicia stuttured. Before Jacob could finish, they had reached their floor and the doors opened. Unable to wait any longer, Jacob scoops Alicia in his arms and unlocks the door. To her surprise, there were candles everywhere. A warm rose-water bath, chocolate-covered strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup. Beautiful red roses and vanilla-scented candles were scattered everywhere. He went all out!! 

"Baby, wow this is incredible!", Alicia says

"I told you I was gonna have dessert!", he whispered.

 She suddenly turns to him, and they both have lust in their eyes. "Baby, I'm so turned on right now.", Jacob says. 

Alicia starts to bite her lip, teasing him. "And I guess that's why you didn't want me biting my lip, huh?", she whispers in his ear while tracing her tongue down his neck. 

"Y-Yes baby...Damn.....Mmmm I want you so bad.", Jacob finally chokes out. She unbuttons his shirt and unbuckled his pants as he unzips her dress. He places her on the bed and she slowly slides off his boxers.

Jacob began kissing her all over her body. From her neck, tracing down to her breasts. He sucked and nibbled on her boobs until they got hard. Alicia began to moan in satisfaction. She was in complete ecstasy, willing to do anything to feel his touch. He begins to travel down towards her stomach with his tongue, making his way to her thighs. He plants his big, large hands on each thigh and begins to insert his tongue inside of her. She clenches the sheets, feeling nothing but pleasure as he caresses her softly. He's hitting every sensitive spot and her hormones are all over the place. 

"DAMN IT JACOB! Mmmm...", she says in satisfaction. He begins to suck her clit, making her scream. "So...this is...your dessert?", Alicia asks him between moans.

 He grabs the chocolate syrup and pours it all over her body. Jacob simply adored her body, even while pregnant. He thought she was the sexiest pregnant woman alive. "No. Now it's my dessert.", he says as he begins to suck and lick the chocolate slowly.

Eventually, he makes it towards her womanhood. He inserts his tongue and begins to lick up and down slowly, tasting her. She runs her small fingers through his afro, screaming his name. After adding some whipped cream, he eventually licks it all off, leaving Alicia breathless. 

 "You ready baby?", Jacob asks her.

 "Yes, baby.", she eventually chokes out. He slowly enters inside her. She moans uncontrollably once he's in all the way. He begins to stroke and caresses her. "Oh..Jacob...", she moaned.

 He begins to speed up, filling her with his love. "Do you love me?", he asks her.

 "Mmhmm...", was all she could say. He began to go faster, harder. "Tell me, baby. I wanna hear it.", Jacob whispers in her neck. "I-I love you, Jacob.", she moans. "Come on babe. Cum for me.", he moaned in her ear as she gasps, riding out their climax.