Seduction

Theme Song: Tank - When We

Chloe's P.O.V.

My emotions are at an all-time high. Tears stream down my face as I gaze at the beautiful ring he chose himself just for me. It was a beautiful tear-shaped engagement ring. My baby has excellent taste!!!

"YES!! Of course, I will!!!", I said as everyone clapped and cheered in celebration

"YES!! Of course, I will!!!", I said as everyone clapped and cheered in celebration. I can't believe I'm going to be his wife!!! 

"I can't believe you proposed on my birthday!", I said as I hugged him, silently crying tears of happiness and joy.

 "Why not propose on the day God sends my angel to me?", he asked, wiping my tears. "OMG, you all are so adorable! I just can't!", Alicia said wiping tears away as we all laughed.

Moments later, everyone started to turn in for the night, but I couldn't find Laurent. "Lau? Baby, where are you?", I asked as I walked down a long, narrow hallway.

 Suddenly, I started to hear slow and seductive music and my curiosity encouraged me to go further. I saw a flight of stairs that were covered in beautiful rose petals and had a small, vanilla-scented candle on each step, guiding me closer to my destination.

A smile graced my face because this had Laurent's name all over it

A smile graced my face because this had Laurent's name all over it. I carefully walked up the stairs, both nervous and anxious about what was to come. As I gripped the rail, I glanced at my gorgeous engagement ring and I was astounded by its beauty. Laurent has truly outdone himself on this one. I reached the top of the stairs to see a black door but I heard the music increase. I walked in and saw the most romantic scene ever. Candles and roses were everywhere and the curtains were open, showing a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower.

Tears streamed down my face as I look at all that Lau has done. I turn to my left, seeing Laurent shirtless and wearing some black slacks, showing off his sexy abs and V-line. "You like it, bellé?", he ask with a smirk as he approached closer to me. I honestly don't know what I did to deserve this man.

 "It's beautiful, baby. You didn't have to do this for me.", I said as he wiped a few stray tears that found their way down my cheek.

 "Chloe, this is your night. It's still your birthday and we still have a lot of celebrating to do, bebé. It's not over yet.", he said as he kissed me so passionately. 

All thoughts were immediately erased as he pressed my body closer to his. I tilted my head back in pleasure as he explored my neck in kisses, earning groans of pleasure from him. "Lau...", I moaned as his hands found their way to my ass. 

"I cater to your body in every way possible, Chloe. Je Promets.", he whispered as he slowly unsnapped my corset. 

I was left in my bra and panties as Lau looked at me in complete lust and I knew his teasing had only begun. His kisses got lower and lower until he reached my panties. He gazed up at me with a hunger that I couldn't describe even if I wanted to. He slowly pulled my panties down with his teeth, making me wetter, if that was even possible. He placed a leg on his shoulder, kissing around my center very slowly. I don't know how much of his teasing I can take. I groaned out my frustration, letting him know what I wanted.

 "Somebody impatient.", he said with a sly smirk. Without warning, he began eating me out, pulling me closer as I screamed out his name constantly as if they were lyrics to a song.

 "MMMM...LAU!!!", I yelled as I clawed at the wall behind me. He placed my other leg over his shoulder as he stood up, pinning me to the wall. My hands immediately went to his Afro. The harder I pulled, the deeper he went.

 "Mmm, bebé...you taste so good.", he groans.

Moments later, I released as licked me until I was dry. He walk over to the bed of rose petals and laid me down gently. He stripped in front of me slowly while gazing at me. It really gave me a chance to really admire how gorgeous this man was. Unable to control myself, I began to crawl to the end of the bed, anxious to touch him in any way I pleased. However, that was cut short by Lau pushing me back against the pillows as he crawled on top of me, gently kissing me. 

"Ah ah, Chloe. Tonight is all about you. You gonna sit right here and take everything I give you. Now, I'm going to touch you. If you move, I give you birthday licks. D'Accord?", he asked as he came so close to my face that his lips shadowed mine. It took every inch of self-control to not jump his bones and attack him with kisses.

Lau took out a silk scarf and a condom, gazing at me in pure lust. My heart beat faster and faster as he tied my hands above my head, preventing me from any further movements. "Lau...please", I begged as he began torturing me slowly with his passionate kisses. 

He placed the condom over his member and began teasing my center with the tip, driving me insane. Involuntarily, I squirmed in his grasp and I instantly knew by his smirk that I was in trouble.

 "You moved, Chloe. Now I have to spank you for being so bad. Your ass or your pussy? Which one? Don't take too long or I'll pick for you.", he said, biting his lip. "My ass.", I said without hesitation.

 Moments, later, Laurent had me over his knee, spanking the hell out of me as I counted. "I tell you don't move but you do the opposite.", he said as he continued slapping my ass to his liking.

 By the time he finished, I had counted to 29 and was dripping in pleasure. Laurent laid me down, pressing his body to mine as he planted kisses all over my body. He aligned his body with mine, sliding inside of me as I held onto his back. My head tilted back in pleasure as he stroked me slow and hard, giving me all his love.

 "Laurent.....you feel so good.", I moaned as he went harder.

 "Mmmmm. I love you so much, Chloe.", he said as he wrapped my leg around his hip, causing him to go deeper.

 My nails found their path down his toned back, making their mark as he made his mark on my body. My body started trembling as he loved me harder as we communicated groans of pleasure to each other. 

"Mmmm...I'M SO CLOSE!!", I yelled out as he went faster, bringing us both to our high. He flipped over, pulling me on top of him. I rode him faster as pleasure coursed through both of us. "Mmm bebé....putain (fuck)!!", he groaned in French. 

Moments later, we both came together, coming down from our high. He held my body close as I was still reeling from the last orgasm. "Happy birthday, bellé.", he said as he gazed into my eyes. "Thank you so much. For everything. I love you so much.", I said as I kissed my fiancé.