You're Mine

Theme Song: Mali Music - Loved By You

The next morning...

Chloe's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes as I felt the morning sun glow on my skin. The bed sheets clung to my body as I lay there staring out the window. I slowly shifted to my side and saw Laurent laying there, peacefully sleeping. I still couldn't wrap my mind around the fact that last night actually happened. The way he took complete control of my body. He was so gentle with me in every way possible.

 His arms were wrapped loosely around my waist. I clutched the sheets closer to me as I began to ease out of bed. Suddenly, I felt a strong grip around my hips and I instantly knew Lau was awake. "Bebé, where you going?", he said as he gazed at me.

 His afro was everywhere, and his voice was low and husky, which made him even sexier to me. "Nowhere. I was just about to get dressed, so you can do the same.", I said as I chuckled nervously. I was so used to being used as a one-night stand. His eyes gazed into mine and that made me even more nervous.

Laurent's P.O.V.

I felt her eyes on me as my eyes were closed. I saw her try to ease her way out of bed, but I didn't want her to leave. I tightened my grip around her waist to let her know I was awake. "Bebé, where you going?", I ask as I look at her. 

She looks so beautiful when she wakes up. "Nowhere. I was just about to get dressed, so you can do the same.", she said. I gazed into her eyes and immediately saw nervousness. I know she was afraid. Afraid that she just get hurt again, but I just want to love her. "Bebé, you not a one-night stand to me. You are more than that. You are my queen....you mine.", I say as I pull her into my chest and gaze at her beautiful face.

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Bebé, you not a one-night stand to me. You are more than that. You are my queen....you mine.", Laurent says as he pulls me closer. It's like he saw past the bullshit excuse I was giving him. He saw that I was scared.

 "Lau...I can't lie to you. I'm scared. Scared of getting my heart torn in half. I'm so used to being used for sex.", I admitted as a tear slipped from my eye. He wiped my tear away and kissed me passionately. 

"Chloe, I love you. Since that night I met you at training, I felt something for you. I want you to be mine.", he said as he kissed me passionately and cradled me to his chest. My body surrendered as it trembled under his touch.

 "I don't wanna get out of this bed.", he whispered softly as we both laughed.

 "But we do have to get cleaned up.", I laughed as I lay on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I know. I just love holding you.", he said. He is so adorable! 

"We have to shower and brush our teeth!", I say as I get out of bed, holding the sheets to my body. Lau, shirtless and in his boxers, got up and hugged me from behind.

 "I go get my clothes and we shower together, okay?", he asked, kissing my neck. I tilt my head back, enjoying his warm embrace. 

"Okay, Lau.", I said in a soft voice. He kissed my cheek and stopped as he opened my door. "Wait for me, bebé.", he said.

 "And if I don't?", I teased. 

He chuckled and bit his bottom lip as he looked at me. "You don't want that problem, mamas.", he said, winking at me before leaving.

 I blushed as I entered my bathroom. I applied facial cream to my face and washed my face. I dried my face and began putting my braids into a bun. I began humming a melody. As I finished putting my hair up, I look in the mirror, and seeing Laurent in nothing but a towel staring at me, smiling. This man is sex on legs!! 

"Bebé, you have a beautiful voice!!!", he said, setting his clothes on the bathroom counter.

 "Thanks, Lau.", I said starting the shower. I let the sheets fall off my body as Laurent stared at me with lust in his eyes.

 "See something you like?", I ask as I walk towards Lau. 

"Oui, bellé. Your body is so beautiful.", he said, looking my body up and down. I pulled his towel from his waist. I looked his sexy, muscular body up and down. "You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Bourgeois.", I said as we got into the shower. 

We washed each other's bodies. Laurent started kissing my neck and whispering French words of love in my ear. "Je t'aime tellement. J'ai besoin de toi, Chloé. (I love you so much. I need you, Chloe.)", he whispered as rubbed my body up and down.

 I turned around and kissed him. My body craved for him, yearning for him to touch me. He released my hair and pulled me closer. He kissed my lips hungrily, filling me with his passion. He backed me against the wall and kissed along my body as I dug my fingers through his afro. He threw one of my legs over his shoulder as he began eating me out. 

I began screaming out his name as he went deeper and deeper. I heard a low growl come from Lau as I released my juices. We then cleaned up and got out of the shower. We dried off, got dressed, and brushed our teeth. 

"You hungry, baby?", I asked. "Oui, come on. I fix us something to eat.", he said as he grabbed my hand. 

We walked in the kitchen to see everyone in the kitchen laughing and cooking. "Bonjour, everyone!!", I chirped.

 "Hey boo!", Naomi said smiling at me.

 "ChloeBoo!!", Alicia chimed as she somewhat waddled towards me. We all poked fun at how she walked because of the baby. Surprisingly, she laughs along with us. Most pregnant women would have an emotional breakdown, but that's why she bae!! 

"Don't you look beautiful hun!", I said as I hugged her and rubbed her stomach, which was getting bigger. 

"Awwww, thank you, sweetie. I try! Bonjour mon freré!", she said as she hugged Laurent. He hugged Alicia and then rubbed and kissed her stomach.

 "I swear I'm spoiling your bebé to death!!!", Laurent said. 

"See, little one? I won't be the only one spoiling the baby! Thanks, bro!", Jacob said as he and Lau did their brotherly handshake.

 I saw so much food. I went into the kitchen with my girls and fixed myself a plate of food. "Hello, ladies!!!", I said as we have each other a group hug. 

"Hey bae!!!", Genevieve said, giving me a playful hug.

 "You have a glow today!", Naomi said as she hugged me. 

"So do you, ma'am!!!", I said, watching her blush.

 She and Andre have grown more affectionate ever since Alicia got kidnapped. I guess it taught him to appreciate his wife more because shit happens. I'm glad he's been paying more attention to her because she's happier now. 

"Ms. Chloe sure does have quite a glow today!", Alicia says, smirking.

 "I'm just happy today!", I said blushing. 

"Bitch, please! Ain't nobody that happy at 8:00 in the morning!", Naomi said, laughing.

 "I guess that little love mark behind your ear and the fact that you and Lau came downstairs holding hands wouldn't have anything to do with your 'just being happy? But that's none of my business. Damn, this tea is good as shit!", Alicia says as we all laugh.

 I playfully hit her. Damn, is it that noticeable? 

"So, spill it, girl! Are y'all together or nahh?", Genevieve said, giggling. 

I glanced over at Laurent who winked at me while eating with the boys. "Yeah, we are.", I said as my girls gave me a hug. We took our food and sat by our men and had a wonderful breakfast.