Blind Side Pt. 2

Theme Song: Amy Winehouse - Wake Up Alone

Jacob's P.O.V.

I still can't believe that I've found Gene's brother! She's going to be thrilled when she finally gets to reunite with him. I called Larry to tell him the good news. I had him make sure she stays at the house. I gave Michael and his mother our address and told them to come by. Gene has been through so much. She deserves this more than anyone I know. I came home to see Alicia playing with our twins. They've grown up so much.

I smile as they came running up to me, hugging my legs. "Hey, my babies!", I said as I picked them both up, swinging them in my arms. Alicia walked up to me, kissing me softly. Coming home to my family is always the best part of my day. "Hey, baby. How was your day?", she asked as the kids went back to running around. 

"It was good, baby. Gene's brother reached out to me. He's coming over here with their mother soon to surprise her.", I replied with a smile. "OMG! That's amazing! She's gonna be so happy!", Alicia said with a huge smile. 

"We also gained another connection to hunting Troy's ass down", I said holding her in my arms.

Larry's P.O.V.

Jacob told me about his meeting with Erik. I am so happy that he found Gene's family. All she's known is hurt and she deserves to know her family looking for her. Jacob told me to keep her in the house, which is hard. I think she suspects that something is up. We lay in bed as I play with her frizzy curls.

 "I can't believe I'm pregnant. I'm scared, Larry.", she says, glancing up at me.

 I completely understand why she feels the way that she feels. "Bebe, it okay. I'm gonna be right here every step of the way.", I said, kissing her softly. 

"I don't deserve you.", she said with a smile. "GENEVIEVE, COME HERE!", we hear Jacob yell out. I smirk to myself, already knowing what they're calling her for.

Genevieve's P.O.V.

I heard Jacob calling my name but I don't know where he is. I walk into the family room to see everybody assembled, including Larry. "Jacob, what is it?", I asked, confused as hell.

 "Gene, I have a surprise for you.", Jacob said with a smile. "What is it?", I ask. My anxiety had fully kicked in. Jacob knows more than anyone how much I hate surprises.

 "What are y'all up to?", I chuckle along with everyone else. "You've been through more than most and you're one of the most loyal people I know. We appreciate you so much, Gene.", Jacob said as tears started to fill my eyes. Moments later, I see my brother and mother walk into the room.

To say I was in shock was completely an understatement. Tears streamed down my face as I ran to them, embracing them in a huge hug. "I've missed you guys so much! I can't believe you're here!!", I said as I cried into Erik's chest. My mother took my face into her hands, holding me as she stroked my hair.

"My beautiful baby girl

"My beautiful baby girl. I thought I lost you. I never stopped looking for you.", she said, kissing the side of my face. "I-I'm so sorry. I love you guys so much.", I said as tears continued to pour from my eyes. I looked up at Erik, who had tears streaming down his face.

"Gene, you have nothing to apologize for

"Gene, you have nothing to apologize for. That bastard took you from us. I'm just glad my baby sister is safe. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.", he said, hugging me close. I looked over to see Larry, Jacob, and everyone else crying. "Everyone this is my brother, Erik, and my mother, Vanessa.", I said as I dried my tears with a nervous chuckle.

Larry walked up with a huge smile. "I'm Larry Bourgeois, Genevieve's fiancé.", he introduced.

 "Nice to meet you, bruh. Take care of my sister.", Erik said as he dapped Larry.

 "Hello, Larry. It's so nice to meet you. Thank you for looking after my baby. She seems really happy with you.", mom said with a gorgeous smile. 

"I'm so happy I finally get to meet you. I promise to make sure she remains happy. She deserves that.", Larry said as he held me close. 

"These are my friends Alicia, Chloe, Jacob, Laurent, Carter, and Naomi.", I said with a smile. 

"It's so nice to meet all of you.", Mom said as she hugged all of them. "Well, it's clear to see where Gene gets her beauty from.", Naomi said with a warm smile. 

"What about me?", Erik said as we chuckled at his silliness. Erik smirks at Naomi as she looks away. I can already tell he's gonna shoot his shot very soon.