Training Begins

Theme Song: Q Tip - Gettin' Up
Alicia's P.O.V.

It is now 2:35 a

It is now 2:35 a.m. and I felt the plane stop. I look over at Jacob, who's sound asleep. I took a minute to take in his features. He was just so handsome, and he was mine.

I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair into a bun. As I closed my eyes and brushed my hair, I felt two hands wrap around my waist. I instantly knew that was my Jacob.

"I thought you were sleeping.", I said as Jacob buried his face in my neck, taking in my scent.

"I was awake. However, I felt a hole burning through the side of my face and I knew that my angel was watching me sleep.", he said.

I turned around to find him smirking at me. Damn, I gotta stop staring at him! I blushed and looked down at my fingers. He tilted my chin up.

"Awwww, you're so adorable when you're embarrassed!", he said as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Oh no, you better clean your teeth first, stinky!!", I said laughing.

He chuckles as he walks to the sink and begins to brush his teeth while looking at me through the mirror. After several minutes, he rinsed and wiped his mouth.

"May I have my kiss now, my feisty little one?", he said with a smirk. I giggled and leaned in to kiss him. I tried to pull away, only for him to pull me closer.

"Come on, silly person! We have to go. We have to get settled in.", I said, grabbing his hand.

Later That Night...

Jacob's P.O.V.

It was midnight and Andre and I all met up on the training field

It was midnight and Andre and I all met up on the training field. "Did you call everyone else?", Andre asked.

"Yeah, and I called the crew. Everyone will be here soon.", I replied.

Soon enough, I saw Alicia and Naomi play fighting as they made their way to us. To see her smiling and laughing, without a care in the world, warmed my heart with a joy that I could never put into words.

"So, is everyone here?", Naomi asked as she put an arm around Alicia's shoulder. They have gotten close. They are freakin' inseparable! It's almost like they are sisters. They even did their hair the same!

"They will all be here soon.", I replied to her with a smile. "Great. The sooner we train, the better. Besides, it'll be great if we have the advantage in numbers.", Alicia said.

I could do nothing but smile at her. Her tone was different. the gleam in her eyes.....she was ready to prepare herself for what was to come. Suddenly, two Ferrari's pulled up to the field, and out came two males.

 "Well, well, well, Larry and Laurent Bourgeois! I thought I'd have to go to Paris to see you two knuckleheads again!", I said as I greeted the twins

"Well, you call us, so we come help!", Larry said, showing his bunny teeth.

"This is my girlfriend, Alicia. Alicia, this is Larry and Laurent Bourgeois.", I introduced.

"It's very nice to meet you guys!", she said as she reached to shake their hands. They looked at her and then embraced her in a giant bear hug. One thing about these two, is they LOVE hugs!!

"Okay, we begin training, no?", Laurent asked.

A few hours later.....

Alicia is learning very quickly. It's only been a few hours and her strength and speed are improving tremendously!!! I must say, Naomi has impressed us all as well, especially Andre. I have never seen him stare at Naomi so hard....kinda like how I'm staring at Alicia right now.

"' Licia, Naomi, y'all are doing fantastic!!!!! You both be pros by the 2nd week!!!", Lau said as he hugged both Alicia and Naomi.

I hugged Alicia and spun her around in the air. "Well hello there, my little fighter!", I said as I kissed her. "Hey!", she said as she smiled brightly. I could tell she was happy, genuinely happy.

Larry's P.O.V.

The more I get to know Alicia, the more I feel like I know her or have seen her before. It's funny because I also have a sister whose name is Alicia, but we separated when we were kids, and I have not been able to find her.

My brother and I were raised in an orphanage but we were adopted by our current mother. She is known by everybody as Mama B. Oh, how rude of me, I am Larry Bourgeois. I'm a professional spy and assassin, and also a very close friend to Jacob Perez.

He is family to Larry and me. Jacob calls and says he needs our help and we rush to his side cause we know he does the same for us if needed. We also have our clique called the Criminal Crew. No, it isn't what you think. we are not gang-bangers or wanna-be thugs. we are very different individuals. Jacob and anybody he associates with is also a part of this crew. Our rule is apart from being a spy, you have to have a hobby to cover your identity. For us, we are dancers and everyone knows us as Les Twins.

We have toured with many well-known artists, including Beyonce, Lord knows I wanted to kill her ass a few times, but luckily I am Christian! People just don't know how conceited she is! Don't get me started on her. That's a whole different conversation. I don't know why, but I feel that Jacob has nothing to worry about.

I admire his relationship with Alicia. I pray that I find true, undeniable love like that one day soon. I also pray every day that God will somehow send my sister to me or give me a sign to let me know she is okay.