Unexpected Surprises

Theme Song: Miguel - Girl With The Tattoo

A Week Later...

Jacob's P.O.V.

This week has been somewhat tense for everyone, especially Genevieve and Larry. Alicia told me about Troy calling, scaring her half to death. I've seen firsthand what that bastard has done to Gene. What she went through, I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Seeing her broken like that is a haunting memory I will never forget.

 I'm so happy she has Larry and the crew now. I've never seen that girl smile so much. If Troy comes within 5 ft. of her, I will PERSONALLY fuck him up. I walk into the kitchen to see my lovely Alicia cooking while humming "By Your Side" by Sade. I walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

 "Baby! You scared me!", she giggled as I felt her body relax into mine. 

"I have to keep you on your toes, don't I, sweetheart?", I asked, kissing her cheek. 

Alicia turned around and graced me with her beautiful face. "You have done that since the first night I met you, Mr. Perez.", she said with a beautiful smile.

 I kissed the tip of her nose as she giggled. "I love you so much, Alicia.", I said as I held her in my arms. 

"I love you more, baby. I worry for Genevieve.", she said as her smile drifted. 

"We will fight to keep her and everybody else safe. Chloe has already begun researching Troy and anyone he may be affiliated with. Once we come up with a plan that's foolproof, and we know what we're dealing with, then we will strike. I promise everything will be okay.", I said as I kissed her passionately. Not only was I promising her, but I was also promising myself.

Chloe's P.O.V.

This thing with Genevieve has really been taking its toll on everyone. It pisses me off that anybody would wanna hurt her because she's such a sweetheart. "Find anything, Mamas?", I heard Lau's voice ask.

 I turn away from my Mac laptop and there he was in his grey sweats and his black muscle shirt, sweaty and sexy as hell. "Both yes and no. What I found is nothing good.", I replied with a sigh, pacing back and forth.

 "Calm down, babe. Tell me what all you found.", Lau said, pulling me into his lap, and massaging my shoulders.

 "Troy is a business partner with Andre.", I said as I watch a look of shock splash across his face.

 "That bitch out for revenge and he takes it out on Gene...my sister.", Lau growled in a deep voice.

 Right now, he was just as pissed off as I was. "We have to call a meeting with everyone.", I said as I caressed his hand. 

He kissed me softly, biting my lip softly as I moan in his mouth. His tongue danced with mine as he kissed me with such passion and need.  Our lips parted as we stared into each other's eyes. "Wow...what was that for?", I ask, catching my breath. 

"I love you, Chloe. That's the only reason I need. That sick bastard won't hurt my family anymore.", he whispered as he held me in his arms. 

Moments later, we were all gathered in Jacob's office. The tension was so thick, that you could cut it with a knife. I glanced at Genevieve, who was sitting in Larry's lap, laying her head on his chest. Alicia and Jacob were holding Catalina and Jacob, Jr. Naomi looked just as uneasy as I did. 

"Okay sis, what's this meeting about?", Alicia asked, rocking Catalina to sleep. 

"I been doing some research and  I found some important news about Troy.", I said as I watched everybody's reaction change. "What did you find?", Larry asked with eyes of fire. 

Just the sound of Troy's name fires him up. That's how I know he has a deep love for Genevieve. "I recently found out he's been business partners with Andre.", I announced. 

"That sneaky son of a bitch.", Naomi semi-whispered, in consideration for the sleeping twins.

 "Are you serious? W-why?", Genevieve asked through her tear-stricken face. Larry turned her face to him, wiping her tears.

 "Hey...don't cry, baby. I told you we got you, okay? I'm here.", Larry said, consoling her. 

"If they doing this underhanded shit, it's no telling what other secrets they have lingering.", Jacob said. 

"Also, it's no telling how long those bastards have been working together. That's probably why he needed his "clothes" so bad. It was something in those bags that he needed most. We need to be extremely cautious and plan something soon. It's only a matter of time before they strike against us.", I said as everyone else agreed. We never backed away from a battle before, and we are not about to start now.

Naomi's P.O.V.

If Andre wasn't already on my shit list, he DEFINITELY is on there now! This shit is low even for him! Poor Genevieve must be scared out of her mind. I swear, if it ain't one thing, it's another. Something tells me, there's more to the story than them just being business partners....and I'm gonna bust my ass to find out what it is. Genevieve is my family. Fucking with her is fucking with me. If Andre thought I was a heartless bitch before, he ain't seen shit yet.

Larry's P.O.V.

Andre is the true definition of a bitch ass nigga. I swear the minute I see him, he's gettin' fucked up ON SIGHT! I glance at Gene, who's glancing at our balcony view. I walk behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, rubbing her stomach making her laugh, which warms my heart.

 "Boy, ain't no baby in there!", she laughed, turning to face me.

 "I can change that real quick. It's no problem.", I say smiling at her. I see that sparkle in her eyes and I know it is something she wants just like I do. 

"Babe...I'd love that. However, let's get over this bullshit with Troy and Andre, and then that is something we can definitely work on.", she said with a small smile.

 "Bebe, don't let him hinder you from something you won't. Trust, he won't even see you, let alone touch you. Just let me know when you are ready for Larry, Jr.", I say with a smirk.

 "Hmmm. Never know, somebody may get something special on their b-day!", she said with a giggle. "And how do you know it's a boy?!", she says, leaping in my arms as we both fall on the bed, laughing. 

That's all I wanted to see...her laughing. "There's that beautiful laugh I miss so much.", I say as I hold her in my arms.

 "Thank you, baby. For everything. You're always here when I need you. I love you so much.", she said, kissing me.

 "I love you more, Gene. Always. You have my heart and soul. One day you'll be my wife and have our kids. My heart always belongs to you.", I say, kissing her deeply. If Andre and Troy want war, they found it. Once you're an enemy, I go for blood.