Birthday Special Pt. III

Theme Song: THEY. - Back It Up

Alicia's P.O.V.

I look at Chloe and I can see the happiness all over her face. It's true when they say you never know what a person is going through. I also see Anthony has been getting close with a certain young lady since they've been dancing with each other all night. I'm glad she's actually getting to know him on a personal level. Anthony has always been there for us, plus he's been working nonstop on hunting Troy's ass down. He deserves someone to make him happy. I look at Jacob, who has had his eyes on me nonstop. I can tell he's loving my all-black outfit. I mean, it is a burlesque party! I wasn't about to come half-stepping.

 I mean, it is a burlesque party! I wasn't about to come half-stepping

I'll never get used to the many stares this man gives me a day. Seductive music began to play and I took it upon myself to give Jacob a little show. Our bodies started grinding on each other as we both lost ourselves in the music. 

"Don't start anything you can't finish. The night is still very young.", Jacob said as he softly bit my neck, causing me to softly moan. "Oh, baby, I always finish.", I said with a smirk as he continued to dance slowly with me.

Chloe's P.O.V.

This night has been absolutely amazing! For Laurent to go through all of this proves just how much love he has for me. We danced in a secluded corner, letting the music take complete control. As I looked around, everyone was just having a good time and caught up in the music. Dancing close and obviously in love. 

"Having fun, babe?", Lau asked as he kissed the back of my neck. 

"I am, Lau. Thank you. This experience is so new to me. The love you show me is so amazing. Thank you for doing all of this.", I said as I turned around to gaze at him. "I want to do this for you. Everybody deserves to celebrate their birthday. Now it's time for the real fun to begin.", he said with a smirk. I was led to a huge table that was covered in birthday gifts.

They really went all out for me

They really went all out for me. I sat down as Genevieve handed me my first gift, which was a huge box. "This from Larry and I. I hope you like it, mon amour!", Genevieve said as she kissed my cheek. 

"I picked it out, but she helped.", Larry said as we all laughed as Gene smacked him playfully.

 I ripped the box open as paper shredded everywhere, laughing along with everybody else. "Lau, what you laughin' at? That's gonna be you in about three hours.", Jacob said as we all cackled.

 "Aye, I don't mind that.", Lau said, smirking at me. I opened a huge box to pull out a beautiful black electric guitar that was customized into the Love Symbol, one that was created by Prince Rogers Nelson, one of my FAVORITE artists.

Tears literally filled my eyes as I held it close to me

Tears literally filled my eyes as I held it close to me. I immediately hugged them both. I can't believe they got this for me. "Thank you so much. This means the world to me.", I said as tears streamed down my face. 

"Awwww! No problem, sis! ", Larry said as he gave me a warm hug. "The next gift is from Alicia and me.", Jacob announced.

 I definitely couldn't wait to open this one. Once again, I ripped the wrapping paper as fast as my fingers could, desperate to see what unique gift I had gotten. I open a thin box carefully to see a huge white canvas and an entire painting set. 

"Lau told me how well you love to draw and I really want to see you grow as an artist. I felt...we felt this would be perfect for you, Chloe. Happy Birthday.", Alicia said as she gave me a warm hug. I hugged Jacob as well. 

My heart is just overwhelmed with emotion. They put so much thought into my birthday. It really makes me feel loved. Gene handed me Naomi's gift and I was extremely shocked by what I found. It was a jewelry box and inside it was a beautiful pair of black  Christian Louboutin red bottoms.

 "Darling, these heels had your name all over them. I do hope you like these.", Naomi said as she hugged me. 

All of a sudden it got extremely quiet. I instantly turned to my left to find Laurent down on one knee holding a small square box. "Chloe, I love you so much. I don't wanna live a single moment without you. You go through so much but still keep that beautiful smile that I love so much. It is such a beautiful sight waking up next to you every morning. I want that forever. Would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"