98.

Jeongin and hyunjin arrived at home around 7pm and directly met the other who were standing infront of the door. Without hesitation the other 6 Hugged Jeongin "We missed uuuu!!!" They said smiling.

The whole evening they were in the living room watching some movies. Around 12am Jeongin got up  and went to the kitchen to grab some snack , just to find Chan standing there drinking some water.

Both weren't talking and Jeongin put some popcorn in the microwave waiting. Chan just watched the younger. Jeongin turned his head to Chan "U can't stop staring at me or?" He said and Chan nodded smiling at the younger "But u know what.. I'm ok with your decision... and I know that hyunjin is right for u" he said walking closer to the younger "Sure I kinda miss u, but you're happy with him and all I want is to see you happy ..I'm glad that we're still friends" he said and just patted the youngest head.

"but if u don't invite me to your wedding I'll be sad " he said while walking out of the kitchen ,sitting down with the others. Chan and woojin broke up some weeks ago because he moved back to his family and they weren't having a lot of time with each other due woojins new job which was 2 hours away from the apartment they shared.

Maybe it's all going to be fine now because for once in a while all of the boys were happy with their life especially their love life's.

They went from 9 to 8 But their friendship was still strong.

The end.

I actually thought about making more chapters but I thought "It's been a long ride ,let's end it here" and I'm way to hyped for Virus .. bc ngl I love the new book and will start uploading today 💕

I hope y'all are ok with the ending . U should because I almost made a bad ending hahahahah. I know it's very short but I think it's ok.