21.

Hyunjin was slightly crying without knowing why? Was it because of jeongin? Or because of Chan?.

But SeoYeon saw Hyunjin walking away a few seconds ago and followed him, when she found him and saw the tears she directly ran to Hyunjin and placed her arms tight around the boys body.

"No crying :(" she said und pressed her body tight on Hyunjins.

"You know SeoYeon doesn't like it when her Hyunjinnie is sad :(" she continued and looked at hyunjin, but hyunjin said nothing, so she pouted "Stop ignoring SeoYeon" she said still talking in 3rd person. Hyunjin  smiled a little bit because of her cuteness and looked at her "Can we talk?... Its about love and friendship..." he said and got really quietly at the second part of the sentence.

SeoYeon looked at him "You know you can talk about everything with me honey" she said and hyunjin smiled "I know and that's why I love u" he said and started getting nervous "So... I kinda... Kinda have an crush on Jeongin.... But as we know he's in love with Chan and... They have been together for more than two year... Aaaaannndd Chan is my best friend" "oh" "big oh... And maybe I told jeongin that woojin is Chans Ex and Chan still loves woojin".

"Hyunjin?!" she nearly screamed and slapped him "are u fucking dumb... This poor kid..." she said "what's wrong with u Jinnie... You know I love u and I think you're perfect, but u can't just break a heart like that... If he falls in love with you he's gonna let go Chan but not if u try to force him to" she said and looked into Hyunjins eyes before hugging him tightly.

Hyunjin placed his arms around her and layed his head on hers.

6234 likes

6234 likes

WeShipHyunYeon: We're getting updates for their new profile pictures at kakao

...
Hwe: they're literally so obvious, why do they keep saying they're not dating?...

Show all 1471 comments

5381 likes

WeShipHyunYeon:  Update 1. Hyunjins new profile picture.
... Wait for SeoYeon it's  making things obvious.

...

Min_Hoe: u know that you're wrong or?

Frecklix: Ufff change this page to @SpearB and me and u finally have an account that shows real a couple. Thank u
      Changlix: @frecklix what the frick              your thinking I'm already doin?

Show all 5621 comments

8472 likes

WeShipHyunYeon:  a kiss?

...

J. 0ne: you don't know them ufff... Like their just very close, I'm kissing my friends too.
   Min_Hoe: @J.0ne you're doin what?
               I think u should think about
               What you're saying, when I
                Could and can see it 😉💦

Show all 6281 comments

25.06.2019

I'm gonna see straykids for the third time and finally got vip