57.

Hyunjin woke up feeling arms around him. He got scared for 1 Sec until he turned his face and saw Jeongin holding him tight. He felt his heart explode.

He questioned himself a lil bit how Jeongin came into the house and why he came but Hyunjin was actually very happy having jeongin with him.

He intertwined their fingers and smiled down at their hands. He never wanted to leave Jeongin and hoped that they could just forget about what he said yesterday,but he wants to be with him more often. He wants to wake up with him every day again. He wants him all for himself.

Hyunjin smiled and got lost in his thoughts.

He snapped back into reality when he felt an soft kiss on behind his ear, bringing him to moan softly because of the sudden touch.

He turned his head and saw Jeongin with messy hair looking at him tired.

"I love u and I never gonna leave you" he whispered then placed his hands on hyunjins cheeks, pulled him closer and kissed him. Hyunjin directly kissed him back until jeongin pulled back looking at the older.

He then hovered over the boy grabbing something from the ground "close your eyes" he said and hyunjin did what he have been told.

Jeongin then put the necklace around Hyunjins neck, kissed his neck and smiled.

"It looks so beautiful on u" he whispered as hyunjin opened his eyes. He smiled and just pulled the other into his arms.

"Thank u..." he said and started to kiss his head.

"You're so cute..". Hyunjin looked into Jeongins eyes and felt himself getting lost.

Meanwhile SeoYeon woke up rubbing her eyes, seeing she was in an unknown bed and unknown house. She looked to her side seeing Hae-Won lying next to her looking at her phone" W-why am I here? " SeoYeon said, getting Hae-Wons attention" Oh you're awake. I already thought u died... Like damn that was a long nap... " she laughed" oh and eh. You're here bc u fell asleep yesterday and Jeongin told me to take care of u while he talked with Hyunjin".

"They talked?" SeoYeon said questioning "yea. Jeongin called me this night saying that Hyunjin said that they should just break up a-" "WAIT!!!? Don't tell me they broke u-" Hae-Won put her hand on SeoYeons mouth so she would finally stop talking "just listen to me... Be quiet and just listen" after she took her hand away she started again "So after that Hyunjin walked away Leaving innie alone...bliblablub Jeongin is now and Hyunjins house. He got there yesterday and just slept with hyunjin in his arms so I think they're doing well"

"So they're still  together?" "I think so."

"Thank God" SeoYeon said being happy as fuck and just hugged Hae-Won.

"Mommy I'm gay"  Hae-Won thought while feeling her face getting red.

30.11.2019

Should I do an drawing related to this story as 25k special?