69.

It didn't take that long and they we're upstairs in Hyunjins room. Jeongin was lying under Hyunjin while the older was kissing the other boys neck making him moan lightly.
Hyunjin pulled away from the others neck and looked and the marks he just left "You look so beautiful baby~" he said and undressed Jeongin.

"so so beautiful " he whispered while his fingertips were brushing down jeongins chest.

"I'm gonna make u feel so good~ " he whispered and looked into Jeongins eyes who was blushing right now "I miss your cute face when u moan my name~" Hyunjin came closer to the others ear and bit in it lightly after talking ,making Jeongin moan slightly.

Hyunjin smirked and sat down the other lying between his legs , he slowly pulled his shirt over his head and looked at Jeongin who was staring at him.
Jeongin looked up into Hyunjins eyes seeing love in them but more than that , he saw lust.

He pulled Hyunjin down and kissed him, turning both over so Jeongin was now hovering over Hyunjin who was shook by the youngers actions.

"u sure baby?~" Jeongin said grinning "Who said I'm gonna be bottom again~ wouldn't be fair don't u think~? " Hyunjin couldn't answer , he stared at Jeongin.

He couldn't lie , Jeongin was extremely hot and turned Hyunjin on , but he was anxious about the fact that Jeongin would top him, like not in general the fact that Jeongin would top him, more the fact that he never was a bottom.

Jeongin took Hyunjins chin in his hands and pulled him closer to his face grinning widely "You don't need to worry Jinnie~ I know you've always been a top ,but tonight we gonna change that and besides that maybe u even like it " he growled into Hyunjins ear lightly and made the older whimper.

Jeongin licked down Hyunjins neck earning more whimpers until he started to suck on Hyunjins sweet spot earning a moan.

Jeongin grinned whiled marking the olders neck. Some minutes later he pulled away looking at the neck "pretty" he whispered and looked at Hyunjin.

He sat on the older and looked down on him " and by the way~ I know how to do it so I'm going to give u the pleasure u deserve ~~" he said and stood up walking over to Hyunjins wardrobe knowing Hyunjins lube is in there " take your pants off " he said with his back to Hyunjin ,Hyunjin directly pulled his pants off and threw it into the room .

Jeongin turned around and smiled while walking back to Hyunjin who was sitting on the bed playing with his fingers nervously "Don't be nervous baby~ " Jeongin said smiling lovingly and placed the lube beside Hyunjins leg and looked at him "lay back down again".

Hyunjin did everything that Jeongin told him, Jeongin pulled off Hyunjins boxer shorts and made them land somewhere unknown in the room (His boxer shorts R gone into the unknooooooown)

He pulled Hyunjin closer and took the lube. Things gone further until Jeongin started prepping Hyunjin carefully "Innie ~ it Feels weird " he said while looking at Jeongin "Pscht~ just relax and enjoy it !" He said while slowly entering with a second finger earning a whimper from Hyunjin "its ok baby~ the pains gonna be away soon". Hyunjin nodded with tears in his eyes and earned a kiss on his forehead.

Jeongin waited a bit until he started to move his fingers earning small moans from Hyunjin who quickly grabbed onto the bedsheets. It still gutted a little bit but a few second after that the pain turned into pleasure and Hyunjin started to get into it. He wanted more. He needed more.

Jeongin saw the olders expression and grinned, he moved his fingers faster earning louder moans by Hyunjin. Hyunjin felt himself already getting near to climax but Jeongin pulled his fingers out as he saw Hyunjins dick twitching "Nah baby~ I want to have my fun too~".

Jeongin took off his boxer shorts and Hyunjin gulped, He knew the youngers dick very well but the thought about having that in his ass was making him nervous.

Jeongin put some lube on his dick looking at Hyunjin while placing himself right before Hyunjins entrance "U ready?" He asked and Hyunjin who just nodded.

Jeongin slowly entered Hyunjin earning a moan. He looked at him seeing tears running down his cheek , Jeongin quickly brushed them away and entered him completely "Just tell me when u ready" he said and kissed hyunjin to comfort him.

The kiss got more heated again and Hyunjin needed Jeongin more and more , he pulled away from the Youngers lips and looked at him with needy eyes "Please Jeongin?" "Hmmm?~ what do u want baby?~" " oh don't do that innocent just shut your mouth and fuck me please" hyunjin said "as u wish" Jeongin directly started moving .

He still moved slowly because he didn't wanted to hurt Hyunjin. Hyunjin moaned but his moans got less so Jeongin decides to move faster , earning load moans from the other "Fuck~" Jeongin groaned and started hitting into the older harder earning sweet and load moans from Hyunjin.

Jeongin put his hand around Hyunjins hand Grinning ,not getting slower with his thrust "Does my baby like that~~ does my baby like my dick slamming into him?~" Jeongin said earning moans and whimpers from Hyunjin "Talk to me" he said grabbing his throat tighter "Yees! I- I like it so much " hyunjin almost screamed. Jeongin pulled away his hand hitting into the older harder and faster than before. Hyunjin felt himself getting near his high , his dick started twitching. Jeongin noticed it and grabbed Hyunjins dick ,stroking it while continuing trusting in him. His thrusts got sloppier and he felt himself getting closer just a few seconds later Hyunjin came over his own belly and Jeongins hand , Jeongin continued trusting into Hyunjin until he came earning another high pitched moan from him. He rode out his high and slowly pulled out of Hyunjin who lightly whimpered.

Jeongin cleaned himself and Hyunjin, then fall next to him onto the bed and pulled him into his arms putting the Blanket over both of them.

"I love U Jinnie ~ take some rest and sleep~~" Jeongin said and noticed that the older indeed has fallen asleep. He smiled and closed his own eyes.

12.12.2019(22.12)

Sry but I felt Hyunjin bottom and btw idk what to say ... sry?!