5.

Hyunjin felt very uncomfortable the next day in school because of the boy he's texting on Instagram, he didn't know him but he knew hyunjin. Hyunjin wasn't happy with that situation, so he looked around him but saw nothing special. His bestfriend chan came to him and shook his hand with hyunjins " can't come to u at lunch, tell the others... I'm with my boyfriend" "You two are still together?" hyunjin ask and chan nodded "Ufff you're gonna marry him soon I feel it" hyunjin said with a giggle and chan just nodded and replied with a quick 'maybe' before saying that he has history class in a few minutes and left.

Hyunjin headed to his math class and his smile faded, he really hated math. He was good at it, but he hated it so much. Hyunjin walked his way through the school entry, walked to his class and saw two boys standing in front of the door, one of them had red hair, first he didn't noticed who it was but then remembered, it was chans boyfriend, a cute boy, had braces few months ago and black hair when he first met him. OK didn't really met him, just saw him with chan.

The other boy next to him turned around and looked at hyunjin, he ran over and hugged him "Uff seungmin ure annoying" hyunjin said, jeongins eyes were wide open when he saw hyunjin, quickly said bye and was gone.

Hyunjin looked at seungmin
"sometimes he and chan are annoying too"
"just because they're in love? are u jealous? " "forget about it" hyunjin said and walked into the class before placing his butt on the chair next to the window. And placed his head on the desk while looking at his phone.

Y_1nn13 has sent you a message

Your necklace is pretty

And your hair too

Youre pretty

30.04.2019

Uff jeongin