77.

Jeongin walked into The familiar house smelling the alcohol. Hyunjin hold his hand and walked into the kitchen with him directly.

Chan saw the two and started smiling "Oh hey~ glad Ure here" he said hugging the boys "Where's wohin?" Jeongin asked "He's On a trip with his parents " Jeongin nodded and took the drink Chan was holding in his direction "Btw I know that you both get needy when you're drunk so if u wanna fuck later don't go into my room " Chan said giggling "U know where u can go" he added while looking at Jeongin , he winked at the younger and walked away "have fun" he said walking away.

Hyunjin walked into the living room with Jeongin , he sat down on he couch and Jeongin sat down on his lap facing hyunjin ,while drinking. He looked around and starts giggling "What is it?" Hyunjin asked then followed Jeongins eyes seeing SeoYeon and HaeWon at the other couch in front of them ,almost eating each other's faces "oh" hyunjin said and Jeongin turned his face to hyunjin while smiling.

" I knew it " he said giggling . He stood up from Hyunjins lap and walked over to them Sitting down directly next to them putting his leg over SeoYeons leg where HaeWon was sitting on "Having fun?" He asked and both just looked at him with red faces .

Hyunjin came over and grab Jeongins hand pulling him away "leave them alone having some fun" he said giggling while pulling Jeongin back into the kitchen drinking some shots with the younger while staring at his lips.

"fuck" he said and kissed him.

20.12.19(25.12)

Next chapter gonna be longer and maybe the next 2