79.

Chan stood up. He looked through the room "fucking hell" he almost screamed and slammed his hand against the wall. He fixed his pants and walked to the door

He thought about what just happened and walked downstairs where the party was still going. He looked through the people seeing some people making out in some corners. A lot of people dancing and shoving alcohol into their throat. Chan entered the living room seeing Hyunjin and Jeongin. Jeongin was sitting on Hyunjins lap and Chan could tell that he was directly sitting on Hyunjins dick. Just the way how Jeongin slightly smirked while cuddling into the others chest with his back. Both had their eyes closed and hyunjin was playing around with Jeongins hands.

Chan got annoyed the the sight and walked to them he tapped on Hyunjins arm who opened his eyes and looked up to Chan "Hey Jinnie can I borrow him for a second" hyunjin furrowed his eyebrows " why?" "Don't ask it's just a second I need to talk with him" "why the fuck does he always has to leave when I'm comfy" hyunjin said looking at Jeongin who was currently looking at them " but yea if he's ok with it just take him ...as long u bring him back to me " " yea sure " Chan said and Jeongin stood up leaving the living room with Chan.

Chan walked into the backyard with the younger and walked over to a bench "sit down" he said after sitting down and Jeongin did what he was told "What do u want Channie?"

"Do u want to be my affair?... like ... I'm yours ,your mine ... just sometimes?...I kinda miss that whole chemistry between our body's "

22.12.19(26.12)