64.

Hyunjin pulled Jeongin out of the house "Gogogo we don't have that much time left!!!!!" hyunjin nearly yelled while almost running through the streets.

"Where the fuck r we even going" Jeongin asked whiled getting dragged through the streets "First watch your tounge mister and second u gonna see so shut up and walk" Hyunjin said.

"How lovely" Jeongin said to himself while walking behind the older boy.

Hyunjin stopped infront of a building and tried to breath normal "We're there" he said turning around to Jeongin widly smiling. "The cinema?" Jeongin asked looking at the building "Yep. We're gonna go and watch a movie together" "Which movie?" "U gonna see" hyunjin walked in and stopped a few steps in "Wait here" he said and left the boy standing there alone.

After a few minutes he came back with two tickets, he smiled and gave one to jeongin who now looked at it "Frozen 2?... Hyunjin... And another reason why I should be top... You're a baby" Jeongin said looking at the older who placed his fingers on jeongins lips "Pscht let's get snacks" "You're the only snack I want" "Sry but I'm a whole ass meal."

Both just went for normal popcorn and cola and got into the room.

They sat in those chairs which are extra for couples and Jeongin started laughing "You're a clown ~" (I am indeed ) . Hyunjin looked at him smiling while putting a lot of popcorn in his mouth "nwo fußt im luve".

07.12.2019

My skins whiter than white.

My lips r pink and red

While my waist is just tiny