26.

SeoYeon was on her way to hyunjin, it was already 1am. She actually wasn't in the mood for visiting Hyunjin but she promised it. Her whole day was a mess, after talking with hyunjin she did stuff with jeongin but then she had to go home and again her parents started screaming at each other, when SeoYeon tried to stop them her dad just pushed her and she fell on the flor, hitting her head at the wall before completely landing at the floor.

Her dad started shouting at her, he told her that it was all her fault, that he never wanted her and without her the family wouldn't have started breaking into pieces. SeoYeon was sitting on the floor her hand on her head, that hurted so bad, tears rushing down her face, when her dad pulled her up and started hitting her. She just let it happen because she was used to it. After 10 minutes her father just let her fall down again and walked upstairs. SeoYeon stayed there 20 minutes before she got up and left the house.

She walked to a playground near by and sat down. She cried lonely and quietly for herself before she remembered what she told hyunjin. So she stood up and started walking to Hyunjins place.

The whole way tears were running down her cheeks. She arrived at Hyunjins place, opened the door and stayed quiet, she didnt wanted to wake up his parents. So she walked upstairs and into hyunjins room. She was standing there crying before turning around so she couldnt see hyunjin, she closed the door and waited. It wasn't the first time that SeoYeon interrupted him while he was masturbating so she just waited infront of the door.

Few minutes later the door opened "I didn't expected that you still gonna come sry" he said, she turned around "it's ok"  dhe answered. Hyunjin daw the tears pulled her in the room and closed the door "SeoYeon why are u crying?" he  asked and she just looked at him saying "dad".

Hyunjin knew what she meant and directly pulled her into a hug " my head hurts so fucking much Jinnie.... I can't take that anymore" she said crying into his chest "I told you and your mum should go to the police... Hes doing this shit for several years now... U can't say anymore that its getting better. Its never gonna be better SeoYeon... He's a bad person even if he was the best das when u were young... He changed... I dont want to see him destroying u more and more " Hyunjin  whispered and started to cry too. He couldn't take it anymoee seeing his best friend getting destroyed.

Over the years he saw how she smiled less, she didn't talked to a lot of people, even she looked very confident it often was just because hyunjin was near by.

Both of them were standing there 30 minutes just crying and hugging. After that Hyunjin placed her on the bed so she was sitting in front of him. He looked at her head if everything is ok. Then left and came back with hot chocolate. He gave her the hot chocolate and sat down next to her.

"luckily u always have clothes from u here" he said smiling.

Both of them went to sleep after another 30 minutes. SeoYeon was happy. Hyunjin was like her safety. She always got happy while being with him, he was like a really close brother. He was her everything. And he definitely knew her better than everyone even than she did.

04.08.2019

If anyone wants to know how my hi touch was just looked at my profile:3

3rd time skz and it's not gonna be my last time 🌺