25.

Jeongin did a lot with SeoYeon the last weeks. Hyunjin always sat in the cafeteria waiting for SeoYeon when he saw both of them walking in laughing and looking so close.

Today it was the same, SeoYeon and Jeongin were walking to the table full with SeoYeons friends but there was only 1 seat left. Jeongin sat down and SeoYeon sat down on his lap.

Hyunjin was sitting there looking at both of them. He was about to cry, SeoYeon was his best friend. The one he could always talk with and nows shes always with jeongin like the two of them are now best friends and hyunjin is nothing for her anymore.

Hyunjin felt his eyes getting teary, he quickly got up and walked out of the cafeteria. He felt people looking at him, so he started walking faster. He felt betrayed by his own "best friend" if he could still call her that.

He stopped at a corner in the school without people around and looked out of the window. Tears started falling down his face when he heard footsteps behind him.

"Jinnie?..." a very familiar voice said. Hyunjin felt arms around him. He turned around "what do u want SeoYeon?." he said tried to sound normal and calm.

SeoYeon looked up into his eyes " I know that youre not happy that I'm doing just stuff with jeongin, but... A week ago he talked with chan... Chan told him that he didn't knew that he still had strong feelings for woojin.. He even told him that he even had make out sessions when chan was drunk... I couldn't see him so done, thats why i always was with him"

Hyunjin looked at SeoYeon, slowly putting his arms around her.

"I'm sorry if u hate me now" she said and hyunjin just hugged tightly "I'm never gonna hate  u.. I was just so anxious losing u. " "u never gonna lose me, but I want to help jeongin... I'm gonna visit u tonight ok?" "hmmm ok".

30.07. 2019