60.

The boy and hyunjin went back to Hyunjins room. "I really missed u Hyunnie" he said smiling. Hyunjin blushed a lil bit "Yea.. I missed u too" they sat down on Hyunjins bed. Hyunjin didn't knew what to do.

He looked at his phone waiting for Jeongins message  that he arrived at home safely.

The boy looked at hyunjin the whole time "wasn't he together with chan?" he asked and hyunjin looked at him "What?" "your bf.? Wasn't he together with chan before that?" "Hmmm yea he was..." Hyunjin said.

"by the way... I didn't know that you and SeoYeon were in love with me." he said looking into Hyunjins eyes "It was just a crush...nothing big.. The thing was u and SeoYeon were always by my side, helped me and stuff..." "But u never had a crush on SeoYeon" "Nah man... She's like my fucking sister... Ok 80% like my sister... 20% just maybe still sister if we would be in Alabama" he said and zehn slightly giggled bc of his joke.

It sounded so adorable that even the boy started smiling "Your still so cute when u laugh" he said and hyunjin blushed again. "You were always s-" the boy couldn't end his sentence bc Hyunjins phone start ringing.

Jeongin called him "Whats up innie?" he said. Jeongin just told him that he arrived at home and can't come over tonight, maybe if he sneaks out of the house at night.

"No I don't want u to walk around that late... Just stay at home, u can come to me tomorrow besides that... We're literally in the same school" hyunjin giggled again by the stuff jeongins answered and then after a few minutes he ended the call with an very cute "byebye".

03.12.2019

I count it for yesterday even its 2am. But I just fell asleep