7.

Chan came back home late at night and hoped that his ex boyfriend he's living with is already sleeping. Actually they were still best friends they weren't long together because chan fell in love with jeongin so he left woojin for jeongin.

But because they too were still best friends they lived together in a house, chan actually never told jeongin that Woojin was his ex boyfriend because he was anxious that the might would be sad or mad at him and woojin.

So he never told him.

Chan walked to his room and saw Woojin layin at the couch while the Tv was still on, chan walked to the couch and put a blanket on the others body. Sometimes he felt like still feelin something for woojin but on the other hand he really loves jeongin with all his heart.

Meanwhile jeongin was layin on his bed and was thinking about the day, his head decided after few minutes to just let him think about Hyunjin. He was really beautiful and looked like an angel. Jeongin felt bad for texting hyunjin that he's pretty because he was still together with chan. But somehow he was interested in hyunjin and didn't know why. He actually wanted to get friends with him, so he planed starting talking with him in school but not gonna say him that he's Innie from Instagram.

The next day should be interesting for jeongin.

03.05.2019

Just one day and I'm seeing Skz again