13.

The days past and today was Felix party, jeongin felt very uncomfortable with the fact that he's gonna see hyunjin again. The last days he just ignored the older and tried to not walk into his way.

But today he's gonna have to see him. His cheeks burnt by the fact and he started to being nervous.

Chan bought alcohol and was walking beside jeongin. The backpack full of alcoholic drinks and his hand holding jeongins while listening to music with one earphone.

Actually both of them looked gorgeous, jeongin was actually very comfortable in the outfit Chan picked for him

(

Incase u want to know what he's wearing

And Chans but without the blue jacket )

It wasn't really jeongins normal style, jeongin would basically wear very cute outfits but today Chan said he's gonna pick jeongins clothes and jeongin ended up wearing a outfit all black.

So both of them walked to Felix house and jeongin was literally staring at the big house. A lot of people were in it and a couple in front of it. Chan said hi to a few people while walking in with jeongin.

Jeongin tightly held Chans hand while walking through all the people into a room that looked like a kitchen and yes it was the kitchen. So Chan looked over to Felix "Oi Felix" he screamed and held up the backpack at the moment Felix looked at him. Felix came over to the boys and smiled "Hey" he said holding a red cup, then he looked at jeongin "Ready to get drunk? ~" he ask and jeongin just nodded slowly.

Felix scanned both boys "Nice outfits" he said and smiled "Chan making everyone looking hot like a chili" he said, brushed through his hair and giggled "So come with me, the boys are in the living room" Felix said and started walking.

Chan and jeongin walked behind him and followed him into the living room, jeongin felt like he couldn't breath anymore when he saw hyunjin. The boy just looked like a snack, sitting there at the corner of the couch, slightly curly hair and a red cup in his hand. Both of them looked at the other, but then Chan interrupted jeongins though "Go to the others I'm gonna get some cups for us" he said and jeongin nodded.

He shyly walked to one of the two couches and placed his little butt on it.

Again his and Hyunjins eyes met while hyunjin was sippin his drink.

13.05.2019

Got a flow

The next chapters gonna be uff.. Big uff