34.

2 Month passed, Hyunjin fully ignored Jeongin, honestly the older still felt pain when he saw the younger, but he always remembers SeoYeons words and stayed just with her.

When he did stuff with his friends Jeongin was often with them, so he started going out with his friends rarely.

Jeongin broke up with Taeyong when he found out that Taeyong was cheating on him. He felt betrayed from love. At first Chan and Woojin and now Taeyong?. But he wasnt that sad about his break up with Taeyong. He always felt like he wasnt really in love with the older.

And like everyday Hyunjin was sitting on a chair, with SeoYeon on his lap, eating while she was talking with her friends. As always hyunjin slightly looked to Jeongin when he entered the Cafeteria. Jeongin changed . He was now blonde and his muscles grew. He looked still cute but at the same time he looked so sexy, hyunjin thought before directly turning his head away.

He still liked Jeongin even if he didn't want to admit it. He is so annoyed that more and more people started falling for jeongin. He understood it but.. He didnt wanted it.

Hyunjin pressed SeoYeon more on him and she stopped talking with her friends.

"U saw him again or?" she whispered to him and he nodded.

Jeongin at this moment was sitting next to Seungmin and felix, talking with them and the others. He often looked over to Hyunjin but didnt realized it until Felix smirked at him "Mate stop starring at Hyunjin" he said jokingly and Jeongin instantly blushed "I didn't starred at that idiot" Jeongin responded.

He always pretended still hating Hyunjin. But he couldn't lie that his heart starting beating faster when he saw the older looking at him. He couldn't lie that his face felt heating up when he walked past him.

Jeongin could lie but he was kinda falling for hyunjin. Everytime he saw hyunjins perfect face and in general how beautiful he was. Everytime he stroked his hair out of his face, or everytime he licked his lip because it was dry jeongins heart exploded.

And even if he always told his friends that he hates hyunjin, everyone at the table knew jeongin fell for hyunjin.

Even Chan realized it and Wanted to help get them together, he liked the thought that they are looking cute together and they would would make each other happy.

15.09.2019

2019