78.

Hyunjin and Jeongin made out and were now back on the couch just looking through the people. Both were drunk and they clearly knew it.

"Imma go pee" Jeongin said standing up from Hyunjins lap looking at him ,he kissed his head "I'm back soon" Hyunjin watched the younger leave the room . He closed his eyes and just throw his head back relaxing and enjoying the music that was actually way too loud.

Jeongin walked upstairs where the rest actually wasn't allowed to go but Jeongin needed to pee and waiting downstairs until the people all have puked was nothing he wanted to do . So he walks upstairs , he knew Chan wouldn't be that mad because they were literally together ,Jeongin knew this house so everything should be ok.
After peeing Jeongin walked out it the bath closing his belt when he heard some whimpers from Chan's room.

He thought that maybe some of the people got upstairs and had fun there so he wanted to tell them that they're not allowed to fuck in Chan's room and that Chan would kill them if he finds out. Because Chan really hates it if there's someone else fucking in his bed and not he.

Jeongin walks over to the room hearing light swearing he wanted to open the door when he heard the person in the room swear again but it was more than that "fuck Jeongin " he heard a low moan in the room.

Jeongin opened the door slightly, seeing Chan with closed eyes on the bed stroking his own dick. Jeongin gulped at the sign , the alcohol making his own body heat up at the view. He lost his mind hearing Chan growl low. He walked over pulling at the chain making it tight around his neck while hovering over him. Chan snapped his eyes open and looked at Jeongin in shook "Fuck" "Sounds like that's the only thing that leaves your mouth right now " he said smirking at Chan while Chan was trying to breath the chain making it hard for him. (Even tho he's already hard )

Jeongin looked at Chan. "u know I always thought about how it would be to top u ~ seeing u submissive... but sadly I never had the chance during our relationship ~~ u wouldn't have let me even try it ~~ but maybe I'm the daddy now~ and you're the baby boy~ " Jeongin said touching Chan's chest lightly making him whimper.

"Still so effective... u know I actually thought about fucking hyunjin tonight but I got kinda needy from your moans " Jeongin looked down at Chan , kinda annoyed by the fact that the older was still completely dressed and just had his pants down slightly,holding his dick in his hand.

Jeongin had a tight grip on the Chain looking into Chan's lustfilled eyes. "Cute~" Jeongin said and pulled Chan closer ,kissing him hungrily.

Jeongin pulled away "I think I could do something for me ~after moaning my name here alone like a slut while stroking your dick" Jeongin said against Chan's lips while placing Chan's hand on the bulge in his pants.

"I always wondered how your lips would feel like around my dick" he said biting on Chan's lower lip earning a whimper from the older who wasn't even trying to stop Jeongin.

"I -I could show u"Chan said looking at Jeongin " good baby then get on your knees." Jeongin said kissing Chan's head.

Chan stood up and kneeled down while Jeongin sat down on the bed the end of Chain still in his hand holding it tight but so that Chan could normally breath.

Chan got between Jeongins legs and gulped while looking up to him "what are u waiting for ?! "Jeongin snapped making Chan chuckle "Sry" he said and started to open Jeongins belt and then his pants pulling it down slightly.

He looked at the bulge in Jeongins boxer making himself more horny " come on baby don't let me wait so long ~ if you're gonna do a good job I'll help u with your problem even tho I shouldn't help I for being needy and touching yourself while moaning my name " Jeongin said and Chan just nodded pulling down Jeongins underpants making his dick almost jump into Chan's face (I have like this picture that it just jumps off from Jeongins body and I can't take it seriously here hahahahaha)

Chan gave Jeongin kitten licks while stroking him slowly making his dick fully hard ,earning low moans from Jeongin knowing he's doing good. He slowly took Jeongins whole length into his mouth and gagged lightly when it hit the back of his throat. Chan started bopping his head while Jeongin started moan what made Chan get more into it. Jeongin pulled on the chain making Chan whine out for air sending vibrations down Jeongins dick making it twitch. Jeongin put his other hand on Chan's head and hold it while bucking his hips up fucking Chan's throat making the older gad lightly with every thrust he hit the back of his throat. Just seconds later Jeongin came down Chan's throat pulling out of his mouth looking down at Chan with cum dripping down his lips.

"Such a pretty little Slut u are" Jeongin said pulling Chan up,kissing his tasting his own sperms while stroking Chan's dick. He continued the kiss hearing Chan moan more and more. His dick twitched in Jeongins hand ,he cum into his hand with a louder moan.
Jeongin stood up and took a napkin cleaning his hand.

He let go the chain and looked at chain who was currently catching his breath. Jeongin winked at him "interesting" Jeongin said he lowered his head next to Chan's ear and started sucking on he skin behind his ear leaving 1 single hickey. He walked to the door and looked at Chan.

"See u downstairs" Jeongin said fixing his outfit while leaving the room.

He walks downstairs getting a drink in the kitchen and walking back into the living room seeing Hyunjin still sitting there with his head thrown back and giving some big dick energy. His eyes still closed.

Jeongin sat back down onto his lap and hyunjin quickly wrapped his hands around him "what took u that long?" Hyunjin asked into his ear while Jeongin took a sip and made himself comfortable "I needed to solve a problem" he said and hyunjin placed his head on Jeongins shoulder his eyes still closed "let me help u next time baby~" he said kissing his neck "I'll Jinnie" .

Jeongin closed his eyes getting very comfortable on the others lap ,getting back his baby energy.

21.12.19 (26.12)

I think nobody expected that haha 🦊✨