51.

It was already 8pm when Hyunjin decided to Call jeongin bc the younger wanted to come over but he didn't.

Jeongin pick up the call and directly knew why hyunjin called "I'm sry Jinnie... I.. I just completely forgot the time... I'm there...-" he heard some whispering "I'm there in 20" then he hung up. Hyunjin looked at his phone and ask himself wtf did just happened.

It was Already 9:34pm when Hyunjin finally heard someone opening his door. He saw his boyfriend walking into his room but Hyunjin was annoyed by the you gers behavior.. It was so Ugh. So he just turned around pretending to be asleep. Jeongin looked at him, he slowly got undressed and turned the light off, then layed down next to older hugging him from behind.

He started stroking through Hyunjins hair and hugged him tightly "I love u" Jeongin whispered and got kinda shook when he heard his boyfriend saying "I love u too but rn I'm kinda annoyed by the behaviour of u today... You're lucky that I love u and cuddling with u so I don't kick u out of my house."

Hyunjin turned around, placing his arms around the younger with his eyes still closed "I'm sor-" "Stop saying you're sorry.. At first u just wanted to do some stuff after school and then come to me. When I called u at 8 u said u gonna be here in 20... U came over an hour later... I was fucking worried ok? So much stuff could be happened..." hyunjin said pulling jeongin closer. Jeongin wanted to say sorry but because hyunjin told him not to, he just stayed silent and enjoyed the warm hug from the other.

" By the way... How was your day with Hae-Won?... I saw your post " hyunjin said after some minutes "It was pretty chill... We just talked and went to a café we always went before she left... And then I just helped her decorating her room.. That's why I'm that late..." "Hmm ok... Pls tell me next time..." Jeongin just nodded as an answer and cuddled more into hyunjins arms.

17.10.2019

2019