20.

Chan saw Jeongins post, he was confused. The next days he always tried to talk with jeongin but everytime he tried, jeongin looked at him with teary eyes and walked away.

Same today. But this time Chan grabbed jeongin before he could go an pulled him back "Please jeongin.... Talk with me" he said almost crying.

"I don't want to talk to you." jeongin shortly said "What did I do?" Chan asked. His eyes getting more teary.

"Do u still love woojin? " "what?!" "Just... Somebody told me u still love him... That's why u stayed with him... You too still live together and you're really close.." jeongin said quietly.

"I... Don't know..." Chan honestly answered "b-but I love u innie..." Chan said while a tear run down his cheek.

The two of them were talking while Hyunjin was standing a few meters away and listened to them. He felt bad for Jeongin but felt bad for Chan too, Chan was always his best friend and now,hyunjin is about to destroy his relationship.

But hyunjin has fallen for the Cute boy. He wanted that the boy smiled at hyunjin like he always smiled at Chan. He felt so bad destroying there relationship, but he knew that Chan still had feelings for woojin too. Chan told him a few weeks ago.

So he knows that Chan could go back to woojin without hurting him too bad. But he isn't sure if jeongin would ever choose hyunjin. Because in the end hes still gonna be the one that destroyed a 2 year old relationship. Hyunjin felt how his eyes started to feel teary by looking at jeongin and Chan, so he wanted to run away but at the other hand he wanted to tell Jeongin his feelings.

He started walking to the boys, but got anxious, turned around and just run away.

20.06.19

Got ma grade in my final exam in English :D It's an B ufff kinda sad but happy at the same time hahahs