61.

"So-jung?" hyunjin said while looking at the wall "Hmmm?" the boy laying next to him answered, both just wearing boxershorts and laying under blankets "Why did u come back?" hyunjin asked,"Actually ... To be honest... I kinda missed u and SeoYeon." So-jung told the younger boy and blushed.

"Cute"

"but u know that it's not gonna be the same as before u left"

"Yeah I know hyunjin..." he looked at the boy "But I hope that we could like keep the friends part" So-jung continued.

"Yea... Would be cool" Hyunjin said and turned his head to the older.

"So we're gonna just stay friends and pretend we always were just friends?"

"Yep"

"pinky promise?"

"pinky promise" hyunjin answered while intertwining their pinkies.

"Thank u" "No problem So-jung".

So-jung pulled hyunjin into his arms "So-jung!!" hyunjin said and So-jung looked at him "Isn't cuddling something that friends do?"

Hyunjin looked at him "Hmmmm... Just tonight ok? Just because you just came back" "Yey" he said and pulled hyunjin more into his arms hugging him tightly. Hyunjin and So-jung quickly fell asleep.

Meanwhile Jeongin was sitting in his room thinking about So-jung. He didn't knew his name or anything about the boy but he felt like somethings wrong with this boy. He was too handsome and kind.

Jeongin met the bed with his back and looked at his home "I should've stayed with hyunjin... Why did I lie and said I had to go home...." he said to himself.

The door opened and Jeongins mum walked in placing clothes on Jeongins chair "Jesus.... I... Jeongin" she said looking at her son " I didn't knew u came home" "Hmmm yea 2 hours ago" he answered looking at his mum.

"Hmm ok... I thought u gonna stay at Hyunjins house forever now" "Nah... But... I.. Maybe... Imma go there tomorrow again" "ok. Take care. I'll go to sleep now I have to work tomorrow morning..tell me when you're at Hyunjins place" she said and left the room after she saw that jeongin had nodded.

04.12. 2019

Ngl straykids next tour gonna be expensive for me hihihi 🦊🦊💛💛

Mins gonna go seeing her boys some times