48.

Hyunjin was walking through the school hallway with Jeongin holding his hand when he heard people whispering and stuff so he turned around facing the entrance seeing a girl walking in. Everyone started talking about her. Jeongin didn't noticed anything. Hyunjin turned back around and walked with Jeongin into the cafeteria when SeoYeon came and hugged both of them.

"Imma go get some strawberry milk" Jeongin said and left them alone "Hyunjiiin... My life is over" SeoYeon said pretending she's crying "Why?" hyunjin asked and looked at her confused "She's back" "Who?" " Hae-Won!" "and now?" Hyunjin Was still confused "Bitch she's gonna steal my job as being the best bitch at the school" SeoYeon whined. Both of them talked.

Meanwhile Jeongin got his strawberry milk and already drank it while walked back. "Innie?" a voice behind him said and he turned around. He stopped doing everything. His strawberry milk fell down landing on the floor. He quickly tried to get his thoughts together and just hugged the person.

He couldn't hold his feelings and tears started to leave his eyes. "Why did u just left me alone?  .... Why Hae-Won?"

Hae-Won looked at him feeling her heart cracking a little bit. "U know I had to... U know my dad forced me to go with him...".

While they were standing there hugging, chan saw it and his eyes shot open "Fuck."

06.10.2019

Wanna talk about that I found 2pictures and 2 videos of that day?

Wanna talk about that I found 2pictures and 2 videos of that day?... I'm happy

BTW that was last year at Lix bday